IGNORED

Travel to the mem

OmegaSnake

Supposing i do get a ticket, what would be the best way to travel there?

Coach/car? And if car, where to park?

Reason i ask, is there is inevitably going to be some pikey sag heads wanting to target the city faithful into rock thowing/coin throwing/abuse, or whatever, and i doubt ill be in them ood to be ganged up upon by 20 little pikey sag heads being complete and utter #######s.

Any suggestions?

Theres plenty of off street parking up there but you would need to get there early.

I have driven up there the last few times we played and I have never had a problem. I must admit I don't walk around swinging a scarf round my head and singing city songs so if you keep you shirt covered outside and head down you wont have any trouble at all.

Supposing i do get a ticket, what would be the best way to travel there?

Coach/car? And if car, where to park?

Reason i ask, is there is inevitably going to be some pikey sag heads wanting to target the city faithful into rock thowing/coin throwing/abuse, or whatever, and i doubt ill be in them ood to be ganged up upon by 20 little pikey sag heads being complete and utter #######s.

Any suggestions?

You can park in the wellington arms car park, then go inside for a nice friendly pre-match drink.

Just keep an eye open for the flying bricks. :clapping:

• Admin
tbh you shouldn't get much trouble from us as long as you don't f*** around and go out to cause trouble!! most fans from both clubs just want a good game and I'm one of them! is there any advice on me getting to your place safely??

Yes, switch sides.

Archived