IGNORED

Middlesboro and Rovers (x2)

tully

Yes we have some marvelleous cup games on the horizon; however I have great concerns that ultimately our promotion challenge will suffer!

I know we all want to get one (or even two) over the Gas, but I would honestly rather be playin Nottm Forest at home on 31 March than Doncaster/Crewe in Wales on 1 April!! I actually don't wanna see my team playing in this competition next season! Its served its purpose four times over!

I only look at the way Swansea faltered badly last season after a successful LDV campaign!

Yes winning at Boro in from of the SKY cameras would be brilliiant, but that wipes out another big game at Blackpool! (Yes I know we could lose that fixture anyway if they win at Norwich.!)

Blackpool aside, it worries me that all our main rivals have only the league programme to aim for!

Yes we have some marvelleous cup games on the horizon; however I have great concerns that ultimately our promotion challenge will suffer!

I know we all want to get one (or even two) over the Gas, but I would honestly rather be playin Nottm Forest at home on 31 March than Doncaster/Crewe in Wales on 1 April!! I actually don't wanna see my team playing in this competition next season! Its served its purpose four times over!

I only look at the way Swansea faltered badly last season after a successful LDV campaign!

Yes winning at Boro in from of the SKY cameras would be brilliiant, but that wipes out another big game at Blackpool! (Yes I know we could lose that fixture anyway if they win at Norwich.!)

Blackpool aside, it worries me that all our main rivals have only the league programme to aim for!

To be honest obviously beating the sags twice would be excellent but in getting to the final will also mean the Forest game will be moved to a Tuesday - remember the games against Plymouth and Cardiff, great atmospheres for similar matches.

Ummm, you realize that we still get to play the games that we miss because of cup competitions, we just have to rearrange them....we will get to play Blackpool, we just have to play it on a different date, don't worry about us playing less games than the other teams, we will all have played the same amount of games at the end of the season. You know that right, I can understand your fears if you thought that we would be actually missing games, but its not going to happen

Archived