IGNORED

times a running out!

mossey

only afew more hours to complete those last minute signings, I for one would be happier if we signed another forward, will keep this feel good factor going, give us more options and coover up front as we enter a very crucial time of the season, not looking to promising though is it.

Apart from him being on loan for a month does Anyone know the terms of Andrews loan deal?

Can Coventry recall him at any time?

The've sold Stern John so they are one short of a striker

Have City got an option of retaining him for the rest of the season?

Apart from him being on loan for a month does Anyone know the terms of Andrews loan deal?

Can Coventry recall him at any time?

The've sold Stern John so they are one short of a striker

Have City got an option of retaining him for the rest of the season?

It's a one month deal and City will look to extend it to the end of this season, if a new signing doesn't materialise and that's looking less likely,although not impossible.

As far as I'm aware, they can't recall him inside the first month however, any extension would have to be agreed by all parties and that's where it gets complicated unless Adrian Heath gets the job on a permanent basis and the fans at Coventry are doubtful on that one if the message boards are to be believed.Any new manager would surely want to review his squad before sanctioning any transfer?

I doubt that a permanent deal for Andrews could be done in time.Not impossible, just unlikley

Archived