IGNORED

Lee Johnson

Ecko

In my view Lee Johnson is not the answer, he is to small for this standard, exspecially if we did manage to get promoted. The only successful, smaller midfield players are the hard tackling type, not players who want to chip pretty passes to players who are sometimes only a few yards away. sorry in my view he is not good enough, and as for the Sun newspaper giving him Man Of The Match last Saturday then they must have been watching a different game than what me and my friends were watching. Noble was MOTM for City by a mile.

In my view Lee Johnson is not the answer, he is to small for this standard, exspecially if we did manage to get promoted. The only successful, smaller midfield players are the hard tackling type, not players who want to chip pretty passes to players who are sometimes only a few yards away. sorry in my view he is not good enough, and as for the Sun newspaper giving him Man Of The Match last Saturday then they must have been watching a different game than what me and my friends were watching. Noble was MOTM for City by a mile.

He had a great game on saturday he was out standing, yes he had a bad game tonight, but he is still a great player! We all have our off days and today it was his turn, it happens!

He had a great game on saturday he was out standing, yes he had a bad game tonight, but he is still a great player! We all have our off days and today it was his turn, it happens!

Next time you watch him, just study him. When the side are playing well he plays OK. But when the side are struggling you need your mid field players to dig deep and in my opinnion he is the worst in doing that. He does not battle, he likes playing pretty football, but in many occasions you can't do that.

Come off it. He was at both West Ham and Arsenal before that. He went to Boston to get first team football so he could be noticed and he was, by us.

Ian Wright came from non-league at 23 - was he shit?

Was Leroy Lita on his way down to non league when he wasn't offered a deal at Chelsea and signed for us?

NOBLE couldnt lace wrights or litas boots wait until the summer he will be on his bike,probably some div 2 or forest green will give him a go,just watch this space. :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

DROP HIM NOW!!

Terrible performance, Russel and Noble did a better job in 10 mins than what Johnson did!

Although i doubt he will get dropped because Gary sees him a "God" but we seriously need to bring in Noble for the Scunny game.

Idiot!

Sorry but I have had enough of this he is by far our best passe of the ball on his day ok todayy he had one of his worst performences in a City shirt but then no one stood out and is it any suprise the ball was baypassing him every time we hoofed it fowards.

Still this is to be expected Lee Johnson is the new Luke Wilkshire and Joe Brunell before him.

Next time you watch him, just study him. When the side are playing well he plays OK. But when the side are struggling you need your mid field players to dig deep and in my opinnion he is the worst in doing that. He does not battle, he likes playing pretty football, but in many occasions you can't do that.

I was watching him closely tonight, and one thing i did notice is he seemingly always manages to find space off the ball to receive a pass, he had a off game tonight, but doesn;t deserve to be dropped.

NOBLE couldnt lace wrights or litas boots wait until the summer he will be on his bike,probably some div 2 or forest green will give him a go,just watch this space. :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

Complete and utter rubbish mate. I've watched him many times last season and the games he's featured in this season. The bloke has quality and alot to offer the club. He had a great partnership with russell at the back end of last season when we went on a run pushing for the playoffs. Can't see him going anywhere. Not saying he should start at the moment but a good player to bring on and effect a game.

leon britton's small and cant tackle - he's alright at this level

I was watching him closely tonight, and one thing i did notice is he seemingly always manages to find space off the ball to receive a pass, he had a off game tonight, but doesn;t deserve to be dropped.

So did cheltenhams midfield find loads of space off the ball and closed down alot better than us, all except Cole Skuse. Thats why they tooked all 3 points.

Yeah he does that often tonight was very much a off day and when teams come and attack us LJ gets the space he needs!

It is a shame that every time someone has a bad game they become the worst player ever, LJ was not the best player today but no one played that well at all.

Complete and utter rubbish mate. I've watched him many times last season and the games he's featured in this season. The bloke has quality and alot to offer the club. He had a great partnership with russell at the back end of last season when we went on a run pushing for the playoffs. Can't see him going anywhere. Not saying he should start at the moment but a good player to bring on and effect a game.

Wait and see, i too watched him last season,and didnt impress, as you say if he is quality why didnt whfc or afc keep hold of him? Honestly he will not feature for much longer! :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

Yup.

Little Lee once again jumping out of challenges.

Overun in midfield today by 4 goons who were willing to put their foot in where it hurts..

Hence why they stole the ball off midfield and could so easily pick out Spencer/Odejayi.

Skuse tried hard on his own though.

Sure Johnson was bad tonight but it doesn't make him a bad player forever. McCombe was poor as well as Wilson and Showunmi. I think with Lee we may have to accept that he will be inconsistent and have the odd bad game. Apart from Basso no one has started more league games than Lee - maybe there is a case for resting him for a few games. There is a difference between resting and dropping by the way - he would be first choice in my City side :city:

Archived