IGNORED

Scott Brown has broken his leg

Dollymarie

Some great messages for Scott Brown.

With you permission, I will get someone to copy and print this thread and all messages will be sent to Scott Brown.

Thank you.

My mate is a Cheltenham fan and just text me saying he has been told that they think it could be career-threatening injury. I bloody hope not. Poor Scott, nothing but respect for the guy.

Brought back my own painful memories when i heard the crack last night.

A strange calmness came over me when i broke my leg exactly like Scott playing football compound fracture of the tibia and fibula, I had a metal rod inserted down just below my knee and couple of screws top and bottom put in. Felt like cold water was rushing around my leg as i waited for the ambulance.

Anyway I was playing again within 8 months and that was with just half a dozen physio sessions on the NHS.

So Scotty could be playing by the beginning of next season with the professional help you would expect from a pro football club.

ALL THE BEST SCOTT AND A SPEEDY RECOVERY

My mate is a Cheltenham fan and just text me saying he has been told that they think it could be career-threatening injury. I bloody hope not. Poor Scott, nothing but respect for the guy.

They thought it was last night - he has had the operation and it was successful - it will take more than that to keep Scott down!!

Get well soon

Get well soon Scotty and hope the road to recovery is as smooth as possible. A situation like that can show who your real friends are and I noticed that there were more City players round concerned then the Cheltenham ones,from what I saw Spencer has got some balls he just walked away from it all, I didnt even see him acknowledge it whilst Louis Carey was there and played a big part in the aftermath of what happened fair play to him and the rest of the City players who were there supporting him. He's still a City lad at heart and our players still treated him like it were there team mate. I think it may have affected us more than Cheltenham as well in all honesty. Read on the Cheltenham site that some of the City players are going to visit in him hospital as well which is nice of them. All that there is to say is get better soon and hope you have a successful career after your rehabiltation.

Get well soon Scotty and hope the road to recovery is as smooth as possible. A situation like that can show who your real friends are and I noticed that there were more City players round concerned then the Cheltenham ones,from what I saw Spencer has got some balls he just walked away from it all, I didnt even see him acknowledge it whilst Louis Carey was there and played a big part in the aftermath of what happened fair play to him and the rest of the City players who were there supporting him. He's still a City lad at heart and our players still treated him like it were there team mate. I think it may have affected us more than Cheltenham as well in all honesty. Read on the Cheltenham site that some of the City players are going to visit in him hospital as well which is nice of them. All that there is to say is get better soon and hope you have a successful career after your rehabiltation.

I noticed this too, made me shudder when i heard the crack.

Look forward to seeing you run out again soon Scott, no matter who you play for, loved watching you play, all the best, you'll soon be up and at um ...

The medical staff say a minimum of six months before he can do anything: walking and building back the leg muscle e.t.c.

Bristol City fans were amazing last night when Scott brown was stretchered off , and John Ward have given you the deserved praise for this.

It's quite unreal really, Scott Brown came to Cheltenham to play more football and this happens at Ashton Gate after signing the day before from Bristol City.

Not really...I though Damien Spencer was very concerned (because he was invovled).

I felt great disappointment for Scott Brown when I heard the news of his injury, the irony being he only moved recently from BCFC to Cheltenham and in his first game against us he suffered this injury.

I trust the future will still be bright and that Scott makes a full recovery....... leading to a fulfilling career in football.

All the best for now and the future Scott.

I was gutted for you when it happened Scotty. If you read this forum you will know that we all feel for you right now and wish you a speedy recovery.

All the best.

He's here

he's there

he's every ###### where

Scotty Brown

Scotty Brown

Archived