IGNORED

Orr and not Keogh

mossey

can't understand why johnson sticks with orr, the bloke can't pass more than 10 yards, and his final hoof into the box ball, gives the forwards no chance, and defenders time to get into position and clear, the only thing that he might be slightly ahead of keogh in, is his tackling, but I think Keogh is a better all round player, and he gets my vote any day.

For me Keogh isn't a full back at all and doesn't run the overlap. He did ok filling in there but he's a centre half, and a raw one at that.

Orr does hit the odd pass into orbit but has actually set up several goals with crosses this season. He tends to hit terrible balls when he doesn't have a simple outlet - when he's got a simple ball on he will play it more often than not.

Yeah fair enough.

I like Keogh although I must admit on Saturday I did say that I would rather Fontaine started at center back and Woodman at left back. I just felt against Coventry he struggled a bit however I was wrong and one thing I said before the game was "Even though I would not pick him today he seems to score important goals." what did he do? :P

Anyway, I see his future at the heart of defense.

Archived