IGNORED

build a bonfire, build a bonfire

redmeanie

Would say Swindle.

Those inbreds from Cornwall are nothing to us.

And looking on the bright side of tonight, at least we still get to thrash Rovers twice! :whistle2:

PLYMOUTH IS NOT IN flippin' CORNWALL!

Sorry to shout but purlease, lay off the cornish. Hate Plymouth, it is in Devon, the other side of the Tamar for God's sake. And they are sponsored by those minging puke pasties, they give Cornish pasties a bad name.

I might be from Cornwall but love Bristol and the glorious City. Just don't cuss the Cornish. You are all northerners to us after all.

I said f e c k i n - that ain't swearing, sort it out.

Sorry to shout but purlease, lay off the cornish. Hate Plymouth, it is in Devon, the other side of the Tamar for God's sake. And they are sponsored by those minging puke pasties, they give Cornish pasties a bad name.

i have to agree with you about that company that sponser them, i don't eat any of there pies/pasties, and if i see someone eating one in 6th form, tell them not to eat them as horrible and crap, they don't listen though, just rip me for why i don't eat them. Bernard Matthews is the way forward not g*******.

PLYMOUTH IS NOT IN flippin' CORNWALL!

I might be from Cornwall but love Bristol and the glorious City. Just don't cuss the Cornish. You are all northerners to us after all.

I said f e c k i n - that ain't swearing, sort it out.

We all know Plymouth's not in Cornwall, but it winds them up when people say they are...

Seems the Cornish don't want to be associated with Plymouth either!

Archived