IGNORED

Shouldn't have played this game tonight...

myol'man

this match vs. Cheltenham was postponed from Saturday because of the Boro' cup match,

and could have been left until later in the season, but no, someone thought it was a good

idea to hastilly re-arrange it for a Wednesday night, in the middle of all the

distractions of Boro' cup re-play, area final vs. the gas, and live sky game at Scunny.

The players are only human and are bound to be distracted. Should have been left

til after all the cup games were over, we've no midweek matches after Easter.

This is not hindsight, i said it as soon as they announced it> :disapointed2se:

this match vs. Cheltenham was postponed from Saturday because of the Boro' cup match,

and could have been left until later in the season, but no, someone thought it was a good

distractions of Boro' cup re-play, area final vs. the gas, and live sky game at Scunny.

The players are only human and are bound to be distracted. Should have been left

Sort of thing you say after you lose :whistle2:

Everyone concerned (including me) thought this would be a relatively straight forward 3 pointer, to keep the promotion momentum going, How bloody wrong we were, just goes to show nothing can be taken for granted. Worst sight for me was seeing Mcombe playing at centre forward, which just emphasised our lack in that department, maybe we should have pursued more realistic targets rather than being 'Czech Mated' at the end of the transfer window!

however when the game was arranged, it wasn't know if we would be playing shrewsbury or rovers, plus we didn't know that we would have pulled off a draw against Bror to get a replay.

so it quite obviously is hindsight

Archived