IGNORED

WE MUST PLAY WITH WIDTH

EASTEND WURZEL

I don't think the moaning is totaly unjust. We signed a new player called Brian Wilson which we were all raving about. He was supposed to be playing LEFT midfield , staying out wide, giving us some much needed width to which we have undone most of the teams we have come up against, do you think anybody told him to do that as he spent 85% of the game standing on the centre spot!!!. perhaps its me but once we had won the ball there was constantly no left side midfield to pass to (MR WILSON), so what did we have to do come inside where the rest of the 20 players were stood. playing the game this narrow is impossible plus not the way Bristol City have played so well in the last 20 matches, and certainly not the way we played against the current UEAFA CUP runners up.

This problem was totaly blatant after just 25 mins , and causing us no end of problems , how can Mr johnson not see this and do something about it. Oh i forgot he did do something about it didn't he, he moved our in form right sided midfielder and possible main threat Scott Murray to centre forward and took Wayne Andrews off. When will the managment realise that the best way for us to attack teams is to get the ball out wide and use our wingers to get behind the opponants defence and cross it. The fact is we've done it for the last 19 games and we're bloody good at it!

Lets all hope we sort it out for Monday and give the eyes of the nation some quality football to watch!

Sorry to bore you all COME ON YOU REDS!

I felt that issue is what cost us last night.

For me at half time I would have liked to have seen Wilson moved to right back. Nothing against Orr just wouldnt have taken Wilson off and destroyed his confidence so soon into his BCFC career.

Would have moved Murray to the left, Kevin on the Right thus dragging Cheltenham players wide freeing up some much needed space in the middle for LJ and cole to play in.

Wilson was no different to Luke Wilkshire when he used to play on the left and as such the centre of the pitch was over crowded and we couldnt play through LJ like we normally do.

Jamie McCallister looks like he will win player of the FA Cup round 4 - as left midfield. He looks as though he is the nearest thing to a left midfield at City and perhaps we should give him a longer run in that role. Woody or Fontaine could paly left back. Brian Wilson can compete for right back role.

I felt that issue is what cost us last night.

For me at half time I would have liked to have seen Wilson moved to right back. Nothing against Orr just wouldnt have taken Wilson off and destroyed his confidence so soon into his BCFC career.

Would have moved Murray to the left, Kevin on the Right thus dragging Cheltenham players wide freeing up some much needed space in the middle for LJ and cole to play in.

Wilson was no different to Luke Wilkshire when he used to play on the left and as such the centre of the pitch was over crowded and we couldnt play through LJ like we normally do.

Absolutely agree with this [said the very same in conversation with Bristol Boy 10 mins ago]

Archived