IGNORED

Basso - his future ?

headhunter

What is GJ doing about Basso ? Is he out of contract in the summer and, as such, able to leave on a Bosman?

Were other club's looking at him this past three months [QPR] ? Could we have sold him for £100k ?

In the summer he can go for £0000. Does GJ care ? He's itching, in my view, to get Wheale in so losing Basso in this way is quite convenient isn't it. Basso is playing in a manner that he doesn't deserve to be dropped although any mistake in the next 3 games may well se him punished.

Over to you..... Basso : keep him? if yes then the contract offer should be on the table now.

On a different subject : The Gang of 4 [brooker, Orr, Brown & Partridge] - 2 down , 2 to go ; what price Brooker & Orr not being here in August ?

He's itching, in my view, to get Wheale in

What gives you this idea? When has GJ ever hinted at replacing Basso?

GJ loves Weale and kept saying he is a Premiership keeper in the making, I think Weale will be no1 next season.

Remind me when the last time GJ commented on the abilities of Weale?

When at Yeovil GJ often switched between Weale and Steve Collis, so far he has kept faith with Basso and Bass has repaid him especially with that fine save from Gill last night, that was a top top save.

It doesnt half annoy me when people make out that GJ can't wait to drop Bass yet there is no evidence to support this.

a number of players are out of contract at end of season, some far more important than Basso, unlikely that any one's contract will be discussed until we know what league we are in, as with past seasons,

Basso keeps saying he wants to play in the Premiership and for Brazil, whats to say he doesn't want to leave for a higher league club

What is GJ doing about Basso ? Is he out of contract in the summer and, as such, able to leave on a Bosman?

Were other club's looking at him this past three months [QPR] ? Could we have sold him for £100k ?

In the summer he can go for £0000. Does GJ care ? He's itching, in my view, to get Wheale in so losing Basso in this way is quite convenient isn't it. Basso is playing in a manner that he doesn't deserve to be dropped although any mistake in the next 3 games may well se him punished.

Over to you..... Basso : keep him? if yes then the contract offer should be on the table now.

On a different subject : The Gang of 4 [brooker, Orr, Brown & Partridge] - 2 down , 2 to go ; what price Brooker & Orr not being here in August ?

Evidence? Put up or shut up.

don't stop there Fisherman (soz, Headhunter)...

As someone who obviously knows a thing or two about conspiracy theories please continue -we are all intrigued to find out what more you think might happen..

So now you've got the Wheales in motion -so to speak... How about this to get yer juices flowing?....

Johnson is maybe planning on more than one promotion this season?..

City up to Championship,- GJ to the Prem?

Maybe he's holding back on signing Plummer, or offering Basso a contract extension, in order to increase his own chances of maybe impressing top brass at a Prem club?

Who? where? .... wait for it... ... maybe its Chelsea!!

Maybe GJ could be planning to step into Jose M's shoes when he maybe decides to buggah off, so that GJ's in a position where he can take some 'free' talent with him -would'nt do his chances any harm would it?.. eh?... who knows maybe thats it eh? maybe... maybe..

or maybe NONE of us knows what GJ really thinking... including you.

(besides doubt Steve L would be too impressed if his manager deliberately allowed an asset (Basso) to go on a Bosman -just so he can play his preferred option... - GJ's the manager, he picks the team, do you really think he'd shirk at playing Wheale if thats what HE thinks is best -just because the fans might disagree with him?... )

...or maybe youre right... maybe! ;)

Archived