IGNORED

Has he signed yet

icamanicity

might get announced at or just before the Arsenal game as part of the build up.

anyway I imagine the young uns' including master plummer are working very hard to prepare themselves for the game tomorrow. and so they should cause the Gunners youth have beaten Liverpool and Spurs first teams recently!

Let us hope Tristan Plummer doesn't have the same attitude as his brother Dwayne because if he does we will have another 'Rosenior type' situation on our hands.

I am sure Tristans' agent is looking for loopholes in the pre contract agreement already.

BCAGFC

Let us hope Tristan Plummer doesn't have the same attitude as his brother Dwayne because if he does we will have another 'Rosenior type' situation on our hands.

I am sure Tristans' agent is looking for loopholes in the pre contract agreement already.

BCAGFC

Whats the big deal if he dose not sign we will get some money for him ,remeber he is on a YTS contract untill the end of the season and he has been offered a pro contract so he can not walk away for free.

He would have little or no chance of playing first team football for a couple of years so it may be better to get some cash for him now and spend it on a player that can add value today.

Your also all assuming that big clubs want him if he where to play in the prem he would be the smallest player in all twenty clubs

the fact that he can do a few tricks against a poor Cheltenham under 18 side dose not make him the real deal

Whats the big deal if he dose not sign we will get some money for him ,remeber he is on a YTS contract untill the end of the season and he has been offered a pro contract so he can not walk away for free.

He would have little or no chance of playing first team football for a couple of years so it may be better to get some cash for him now and spend it on a player that can add value today.

Your also all assuming that big clubs want him if he where to play in the prem he would be the smallest player in all twenty clubs

the fact that he can do a few tricks against a poor Cheltenham under 18 side dose not make him the real deal

Yeah, lets get a tribunal to sort a fee out. Ask Rovers fans and I bet they're delighted at the 100k they got for Sinclair and if Plummer is half the player Sinclair looks like he is then we are on to something.

What would 100k get us today???

Guest tinman11

why would we want one of our promising young players to leave????lets just hope he commits himself to the club, hes a bristol lad so thats always going to be a advantage.hes been at the club since he was 12 so it shows hes dedicated.hes just porbaly waiting til lafter the youth cup to sign

Unless Tristan is in prolonged contract talks with BCFC (IMO he is not), it is obvious his agent is touting him about.

BCAGFC

I agree. He's now past his 17th birthday, we've offered him a contract and he hasn't signed. In the absence of any explanation from the club for the delay it's reasonable to assume he's considering other possible options.

I agree. He's now past his 17th birthday, we've offered him a contract and he hasn't signed. In the absence of any explanation from the club for the delay it's reasonable to assume he's considering other possible options.

Looking at the official site he did not figure for the resys today up at Hereford

I don't know why everyone is banging on about ROSENIOR. He showed ambition and it paid off.

End of story

and in the long term looks like it will pay off for us.....matter of time till he moves to a bigger club and then...........cha chin.......sell on for city

BCAGFC

[/quote I hope Plummers brain is bigger than Leroys earrings. In recent years its become easy to leave City for a higher clubs reserve team, bench or loan out.

Of course GJ could wrap it up by showing he will give the young pros a start. Artus was "very close" to selection, quote GJ back in november. The kids see and hear these things, and feel perhaps they may get a quicker start with another club.

Leroy and Cotterill left for the premiership, they were in our first team at 17 and 18, even the lesser talented Williams had plenty of starts at 18, mainly due to squad injuries.

GJ needs to be aware of the 18-20 year olds who see the bad results, see the the senior pros not performing, and wonder when and if their chances will come under the current manager.

They will also be aware of next season elsewhere if we are not promoted. IMO we could be close to losing some serious talent. Artus, Wilson and perhaps Plummer { clever party tricks don't work against the 14 stone defence gorillas in Div 1 }

Why would a youngster with ability want to sign for a club where it seems he will find it hard to get a look in.

City was a far more exciting club when we actually blooded youngsters and you could watch how they mature.

Now we get players like Wayne Andrews on loan.

He obviosly dose not want to sign or he would have done so by now,

The problem is we are signing these young players but there is far too much traffic in front of them for Artus to start he would have to get past Skuse LJ Noble Russle and probably Brian Wilson,and for Wilson to start he has to get past Carey Keogh Mcoombe Fontaine Partridge Orr and B Wilson too many average players blocking the way of these youngsters.

And after waching Wayne Andrew play you can,t tell me a youngster like Plummer with enthusiasm would not do a better job

After last week, when he's seen fans attacking their own players ata home game, and witnessed the crowds negative attitude and not for the first time, I wonder whether young Plummer is having second thoughts as to whether this is the sort of club he actually wants to play for?

Archived