IGNORED

Shareholders

Portland Bill

I clearly heard Colin Sextone say ( on radio Bristol on Wednesday) that shareholders are in Priority group 2 for Rovers tickets. But there is no mention on the official site of shareholders having any kind of priority at all.

Does anyone know what the correct situation is please. Perhaps someone from the supporters trust may know ? Thanks

I clearly heard Colin Sextone say ( on radio Bristol on Wednesday) that shareholders are in Priority group 2 for Rovers tickets. But there is no mention on the official site of shareholders having any kind of priority at all.

Does anyone know what the correct situation is please. Perhaps someone from the supporters trust may know ? Thanks

Must be someone who knows :unsure:

Techincally ST members are shareholders as the Trust not long bought £5000 worth of shares. Maybe thats what he meant? If you can produce your ST membership card at the ticket office then you will be counted in the priority group. I think thats how it works anyway.

Techincally ST members are shareholders as the Trust not long bought £5000 worth of shares. Maybe thats what he meant? If you can produce your ST membership card at the ticket office then you will be counted in the priority group. I think thats how it works anyway.

I am not a ST member but hold shares in the club, we always used to be in the priority groups, cant fathom out why we don't get some kind of priority as we technicly ( sp) own a share in the Club ?.

I am not a ST member but hold shares in the club, we always used to be in the priority groups, cant fathom out why we don't get some kind of priority as we technicly ( sp) own a share in the Club ?.

I remember this being asked at one of Steve Lansdowns Q & A sessions, maybe after the playoff tickets a few years ago. Shareholders no longer get priority.

As I remember, it was thought that shareholders were such a minority group and that holders would most likely have season tickets or be member of some other qualifying group. It was also thought bit difficult for people to produce their share certificates for confirmation.

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news, please check with the club in case I'm wrong.

I remember this being asked at one of Steve Lansdowns Q & A sessions, maybe after the playoff tickets a few years ago. Shareholders no longer get priority.

As I remember, it was thought that shareholders were such a minority group and that holders would most likely have season tickets or be member of some other qualifying group. It was also thought bit difficult for people to produce their share certificates for confirmation.

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news, please check with the club in case I'm wrong.

Thanks for that mate, i actually e-mailed the club today and got a good quick, and positive reply. Shareholders are in priority group 2, so i can get me ticket monday or tuesday....sorted :D

Archived