IGNORED

Big Bad Bas signs for Brighton (Merged Topic)

Rudolf Hucker

Bas has signed for Brighton having TURNED DOWN a contract with Gillingham, so no doubt he'll turn out against us at the Withdean later this month.

Bas signs for Brighton

I find this a rather strange decision from Bas to be honest, although I suppose it could be down the geography / travelling from home etc or the contract legnth but considering he was playing regular 1st team football at Gillingham...... I don't know, just seems strange, of course it could have also been the fact that he didn't like having that tool Scally in charge of him :noexpression:

I find this a rather strange decision from Bas to be honest, although I suppose it could be down the geography / travelling from home etc or the contract legnth but considering he was playing regular 1st team football at Gillingham...... I don't know, just seems strange, of course it could have also been the fact that he didn't like having that tool Scally in charge of him :noexpression:

possibly a pants contract he was on at Gillingham, however he has been doing well there

Maybe he was tired of living in a caravan?

Archived