IGNORED

Bloc Party

Stoke_Gifford_Red

Thought I would post this here as I know there are several Bloc party fans on here.

Just got the album (a bit before it's official release date but thanks CD Wow) and must say after almost finishing listenign to it for the first time it seems amazing, and for those who have heard the single The Prayer I would say it is one of the weaker songs on the album.

On first impressions am particularly impressed with 'Waiting for the 7.18' and 'Uniform'.

I am so jealous of those of you who are going to see them next week.

Gutted I'm not seeing them tomorrow night at the Academy, wasn't willing to buy tickets on ebay though.

To be honest I really like The Prayer but the album as a whole is getting very mixed reviews. Had it not been for these reviews I'd have bought the album straight away, but now I'm holding fire until I hear some more of it.

I'm liking The View at the moment and have tickets to see them in Bristol in April.

Not keen on Klaxons. Got The Good, The Bad and The Queen album which is growing on me.

Bought an album by The Shins called Chutes Too Narrow a couple of weeks ago and it's quality. They have a new album in the shops now which I may well also purchase.

Archived