IGNORED

Flat News Week!

Bristol Boy

Two articles about Cheltenham Races and "Lee Peacocks Great Weekend," say it all.

Let me know when Lee next has a great weekend...........scoring a hat trick :blink:

What a lift a loan signing would give us, but I tell you, DW'll leave it to late,again.

Remember Tony Hay??.......No, nor do I!!

Following on from your comments about Lee P's great weekend I had a look at the article.

What is it with lee P ? Why do we seem to hear more about him than anyone else. It is trying to be the Beckham of the 2nd division? Some City players I have never seen them interviewed or heard them speak even on tv/radio. Lee P we get unrelated facts on the main site. Maybe I am being too harsh on him ? Maybe he is trying to explain his total lack of goalpower on the stresses of being reunited with his family? But come on, how many other players wives/ girlfriends/ children can you name?

I like a bit of gossip/ info, which female doesn't but why does it always have to be about Lee P? The next thing we will see is Pictures of the 3 of them grinning out from some tacky mag after selling their wedding pictures befor his big move to Real Macclesfield.

Rant over :P

Two articles about Cheltenham Races and "Lee Peacocks Great Weekend," say it all.

Let me know when Lee next has a great weekend...........scoring a hat trick :blink:

What a lift a loan signing would give us, but I tell you, DW'll leave it to late,again.

Remember Tony Hay??.......No, nor do I!!

Three words (in alphabetical order)

Barrel

S####ing

The

or as Justin Currie of early nineties 'band' Del Amitri would say 'Nothing ever happens'

Lee Peacock needs very little encouragement to speak. One word from the interviewer and you get 200 from Lee !!.

Have you heard some of the players speak on BCFC World. You sometimes get the feeling that they are very uneasy infront of the cameras.

I remember an interview with Tommy D a few months ago about his International call up and the interviewer had difficulty getting yes or no answers from him. A great footballer does not mean a great screen personality !!.

:blink:

It happens doesn't it.

Journalists would love to report news presenters being caught sniffing charlie and shagging prostitutes every day, but stories like that only come along once in a while.

Would you rather see no updates on the offical site at all or some news coming in to keep the punters (literally in this case) happy?

It happens doesn't it.

Journalists would love to report news presenters being caught sniffing charlie and shagging prostitutes every day, but stories like that only come along once in a while.

Would you rather see no updates on the offical site at all or some news coming in to keep the punters (literally in this case) happy?

City have to have x number of news stories in order to get paid and quality doesn't come into it, hence Womens Football Team, Lee Peacock has hair cut and every interview with Christian Roberts :blink:

Archived