IGNORED

Rovers Stadium Upgrade

Keepers Ball

On several posts I've noticed many believe there will be plenty of empty seats when Rovers complete their stadium.

Somehow I'm not so sure.

What if they got promoted ?

Nice "new" stadium with much better facilties.Surely it could attaract more fans.It happened at Reading when the Stad Mad was built.

In years to come that could take a slice off potential new fans that we wish to attract

On several posts I've noticed many believe there will be plenty of empty seats when Rovers complete their stadium.

Somehow I'm not so sure.

Nice "new" stadium with much better facilties.Surely it could attaract more fans.It happened at Reading when the Stad Mad was built.

In years to come that could take a slice off potential new fans that we wish to attract

Good point. We could add Swansea and Doncaster to that list. Donny have almost tripled their average attendance in the first few games at their new home, not sure whether they'll sustain it though.

However, it'll only be an 18,000 capacity, and if we remain the best team in Bristol then our slice of fans will still be guaranteed.

Somehow I'm not so sure.

Archived