IGNORED

Pro Evolution Bristol City Squad

boadle

I play a lot of Pro Evolution on the PS2, and was thinking about spending some time in customising one of the teams to be Bristol City, including emblem and players (names, likenesses and attributes).

It would take a lot of time, so I was wondering if anyone has attempted this, and if there is some way of buying / borrowing a memory card from someone who has already done it?

Alternatively, is there a website where this can be downloaded from? Where could I get a rough approximation of the stats, if I had to go through the process on my own?

Do I have too much free time on my hands?

I play a lot of Pro Evolution on the PS2, and was thinking about spending some time in customising one of the teams to be Bristol City, including emblem and players (names, likenesses and attributes).

It would take a lot of time, so I was wondering if anyone has attempted this, and if there is some way of buying / borrowing a memory card from someone who has already done it?

Alternatively, is there a website where this can be downloaded from? Where could I get a rough approximation of the stats, if I had to go through the process on my own?

Do I have too much free time on my hands?

Football Manager should be good for the stats and has all of the team.

Boadle,

There is no way of doing this and having it look good editing it on the PS2 unfortunatley. You have to extract the contents of the DVD to a PC and edit there, but takes serious time and skill.

You will need to do a lot of research, I recommend starting at www.pesinsight.com and reading the forums. You will also need blank DVD's, a DVD Burner and a Modded PS2.

Good luck.

i got the pesfan option file when it was 1st released then spent several days adding new teams to it and finishing off a few things which weren't edited then once that was done i made the city team with corrects kits, stats etc. i also did all the appearances myself and some of them look pretty good with others not looking that good. took me a few days to do it but i think it was worth it in the end because now i can play with my favourite team on my favourite game :D if you do decide to create city on pro evo yourself and need any help with stats, appearances or anything then just ask and ill try and get some written up on here. and if u have a max drive for the ps2 then you can download a file with city and all other english league teams on it but if you don't then youll have to make them yourself.

Nice one guys. Thanks a million. I'll look into it and get back to you.

All done. Was up till 1am last night as me and a buddy played BCFC v 3 other buddies as Southampton. We beat them twice with Jevons, Enoch and Brooks all scoring. Then I played the gas in a two legged game, and won 3-2 on aggregate. I love this Option File!

Anyone else using it? Would it be helpful if I posted the stats for each player on the this forum?

On a related note, I would like to update the squad. It's actually very up to date, and includes Andrews and Wilson, but not Betsy. Is anyone able to get the stats for me (I don't know what is the accepted resource for PES. Is it Football Manager)?

Also, I'd be interested in discussing the strengths of the BCFC team, with a view to adjusting their stats / giving them special abilities (e.g. Should Lee Johnson be given a star for long passing?).

Yes please Cityfan8.

what stats, appearances etc would you like me to post up. i cant be bothered to post them all up so is there any you want in particular? i havent made betsy, wilson or andrews yet, might do them tomorrow if i have time and can be bothered so cant post anything up for them yet but ive got the rest of the team including a few of the under 18s like james wilson, artus and plummer.

Archived