IGNORED

FM2007

Keepers Ball

It is fun....

However i think on the whole it is a huge dissapointment.

The reaction of the players to media comments, the bugs, the silly scorelines and how some of the matches play detract from what is a fairly well made game.

Methinks they need to work on a new engine, ideally one with a 3d match engine. The tech and know how are there in the industry. For example They have the match engine, I am sure it wouldn't be too hard to translate it into 3d.

Just my poory put views, I'm in a rush!

It is fun....

However i think on the whole it is a huge dissapointment.

The reaction of the players to media comments, the bugs, the silly scorelines and how some of the matches play detract from what is a fairly well made game.

Methinks they need to work on a new engine, ideally one with a 3d match engine. The tech and know how are there in the industry. For example They have the match engine, I am sure it wouldn't be too hard to translate it into 3d.

Just my poory put views, I'm in a rush!

Write to the developers.

They are a nice bunch of people and always take the views of customers seriously. If you make a good suggestion they even try and include it in the next game.

I don't think a 3D match engine is needed, although its inevitable that it will eventually appear in the game.

Goodnight.

I don't think they will add 3d for a few years yet, as with the amount of players in the game very few current computers would be able ot run it as would need a rather fast computer to be able to run it smoothly, and the time it would take them to get everything almost right with players looking similar to likeness and right kits and pitches, stadia would take ages.

How do you use the search facility in FM07?.

In the older versions all you had to do is type in the name of a player/club etc and click the button next to it (magnifying glass symbol) and you would get the results, in FM07 that doesn't happen, is it a bug?.

BCAGFC

Archived