IGNORED

Am I Alone?

RedUn

quite a while actually

did you go to trumpton when we lost 3-0 4-0 and at the mem when we lost 2-0?

if you did and you still don't consider the derby to be our biggest game then it obviously didnt hurt you as much as it hurt me

I was there when we lost 3-0 and I agree it was a low point. But the fixation with Bristol Rovers has had such a negitive impact on Bristol City over the years in my opinion and also Rovers for that matter. I won't talk further of Rovers because I am not a Gashead, but the majority of my life when we have played the "Blue Few" it has been the bottom two divisons.

City have to playing at a higher level, surely the excitment of the Boro game showed that, getting exited twice aseason, (for me at least) is not enough. If the club is to progress, with bigger crowds and eventualy better facilites the teams we face have to be more attractive, therefore promotion is the be all and end all for this fan.

At the end of the day, whatever happens now, the gas and Borough are waiting to play us, so we have no choice.

What happens if we lose to the gas, does that mean that Promotion is ours for the taking, No of course it isnt, as it won't mean that we will miss out on promotion either. I can accept losing to Borough, no shame in that, but to get knocked out by the gas would be horrendous for me, and winning or losing to them now will not make a jot of difference to our Main aim which is promotion.

any city fan with a couple of brain cells would echo your sentiments. the JPT hysterics really shows up what a total farce bristol football is. we contuinually falter to deliver championship footy, the sags have been a laughing stock for about 5 years although fair play trollope seems to have them improving steadily at the moment, but rather than seeing the bigger picture of promotion and a better standard of football, the dumpty doodle supporters from both clubs get all wound up over what is effectively a p1sh poor competition which has failed to capture the imagination dispite being in existence for over 20 years. it isnt much more than a friendly really.

we have been at the top of the division since october but our gates have dissapointed me a touch, but now the sags are on the horizon it is going to be a sell out!!! narrow minded doesnt even begin to sum it up :disapointed2se:

Archived