IGNORED

Priority group two

Jamie

Ive read and re-read the following sentence over and over again but just want to make sure of somthing: - "Or fans holding a stub for..." i'm more than sure it means if you hold 'ANY' stub yes? And does not require you too have a stub from all of the games, because I just want to check before I go down on monday morning and get rejected! Also another thing I would like to check is that 'Priority two' people can buy from Monday morning till Tuesday close of business yes?

What do you think the queuing will be like down thier, plan to leave mine at 8:30ish and get thier by 9. Hope it's not to long because i've got to be in college for 11:30!

Ive read and re-read the following sentence over and over again but just want to make sure of somthing: - "Or fans holding a stub for..." i'm more than sure it means if you hold 'ANY' stub yes? And does not require you too have a stub from all of the games, because I just want to check before I go down on monday morning and get rejected! Also another thing I would like to check is that 'Priority two' people can buy from Monday morning till Tuesday close of business yes?

What do you think the queuing will be like down thier, plan to leave mine at 8:30ish and get thier by 9. Hope it's not to long because i've got to be in college for 11:30!

Its any ticket stub mentioned, don't need them all. If you want to avoid the queues, then get there early. But i should think any time you get down there on a monday or tuesday, you should be able to get a ticket for the game.

Archived