IGNORED

Leroy Lita

One Team

Great to see Leroy banging in the goal in the Prem yesterday - 9 in 9 now for the lad is superb.

This got me wondering:

Anyone know how much the sell on clause for him was?

In this vein of form an representing England at U21 level it can't be long until one of the top 6 teams comes in for him surely?

One Team

I better be atleast 20% other wise we have gone and shot our selfs in the foot because if Leroy carrys this rich vain of form on untill the end of the season somone with stupid money will come along for him and Leroy being Leroy will move than happily move on!

Great to see Leroy banging in the goal in the Prem yesterday - 9 in 9 now for the lad is superb.

This got me wondering:

In this vein of form an representing England at U21 level it can't be long until one of the top 6 teams comes in for him surely?

One Team

[/quote

Think you,ll find it,s 30%

Also something wrote in about the amount of goals he scores as well

I better be atleast 20% other wise we have gone and shot our selfs in the foot because if Leroy carrys this rich vain of form on untill the end of the season somone with stupid money will come along for him and Leroy being Leroy will move than happily move on!

But would Reading sell? With the Madjeski money behind them & a squad & manager getting them to sixth, it would seem a retrograde step.

But would Reading sell? With the Madjeski money behind them & a squad & manager getting them to sixth, it would seem a retrograde step.

You can tell when hearing him interviewed that Reading is just a start for him, he'll soon want to move to one of the BIG 4, not sure he is that good but i can see him at spurs or somewhere especially if Defoe leaves them.

This got me wondering:

One Team

I thought l read somewhere it was a 95% sell on clause...... could be wrong

Archived