IGNORED

BIG GIANT FOAM NAPPIES

Topsham Red

Just saw Peterboro's 2 goals on TV......What the ###### was Phillips doing???? :rofl2br:

The 1st goal the whole stadium thought was offside!

The 2nd was poor defending by carruthers! And if you look closely the shot came off the post so I expect philips though it would stay out. It wasn't his best performance but he still played well!

The 1st goal the whole stadium thought was offside!

The 2nd was poor defending by carruthers! And if you look closely the shot came off the post so I expect philips though it would stay out. It wasn't his best performance but he still played well!

To be honest, I've seen better attempts at goalkeeping on a Sunday morning.

Goal no. 1.....No matter who thinks a player is offside, remember the golden rule.....YOU PLAY TO THE WHISTLE!!!

Goal no. 2.....If he thought it was going out, then that means only one thing..... HE MADE A MISTAKE!!!

:dunno:

To be honest, I've seen better attempts at goalkeeping on a Sunday morning.

Goal no. 1.....No matter who thinks a player is offside, remember the golden rule.....YOU PLAY TO THE WHISTLE!!!

Goal no. 2.....If he thought it was going out, then that means only one thing..... HE MADE A MISTAKE!!!

:dunno:

Fair point but even the peterborough bloke thought he was offside!! and yes he did make a mistake but to save from that close would have been pretty special anyways

Archived