IGNORED

City V Scunthorpe

RedLionLad

I think it is unfair to say that Johnson and Betsy have been poor. Both look the most likely to affect the game. I think it is more that we are playing a team at the top of the league at home, who have a very effective team tactic to hit on the counter and are very well organized in defense. Home teams always get the run of the "brown" and tonight is no different.

Just not our night tonight, but we at least tried to play our passing game.

The pitch is an absolute disgrace. Makes the Mem look like a snooker table. The referee is certainly the worst I have seen for a very long time. His totally inept performance has cost us the game as that was never a free kick, and if it was then we should have had a pen in the 2nd half.

Can I finally say a big thank you to Louis Carey for losing his composure as usual and managing to get himself a two match ban. The only thing I can thank the ref for was not booking him earlier. Another inexcusible booking and in another game he could have been off for two offences

I think it is unfair to say that Johnson and Betsy have been poor. Both look the most likely to affect the game. I think it is more that we are playing a team at the top of the league at home, who have a very effective team tactic to hit on the counter and are very well organized in defense. Home teams always get the run of the "brown" and tonight is no different.

Just not our night tonight, but we at least tried to play our passing game.

Sorry but as I have said before this squad is just not good enough.

No ideas, no shots on target, no real threat, no nothing much if we are honest.

Once again we end up with McCoombe as centre forward - get real !

We flattered to deceive with some lucky results and now the truth is coming home to roost.

Downward slide unless our constant sick note actually gets to play ( not optimistic ).

Carey now banned for two..ah, hell - need I go on.

Enter the happy clappies to say we will beat Blackpool away and all the other contenders at home and finish in the top two and Yeovil will be crap etc, etc - YAWN !

Archived