IGNORED

Wilson to Liverpool

bristolborn_and_red

Not Brian Wilson but our academy product James Wilson. My mate who just had a weekend in Dublin Was reading a Sunday paper over there and it was reported that Liverpool are hoping to take him off our hands. Anyone know anything else on this or what the kid is like as a player? Or do the pikeys have it wrong?

Not wishing to state the bleeding obvious mate, but which Sunday paper ? Be able to find this "alleged" cutting then.

Not Brian Wilson but our academy product James Wilson. My mate who just had a weekend in Dublin Was reading a Sunday paper over there and it was reported that Liverpool are hoping to take him off our hands. Anyone know anything else on this or what the kid is like as a player? Or do the pikeys have it wrong?

nice to see racism isnt dead mate.....suppose i may be the only one with whose has a parent thats Irish on here?!!!! :disapointed2se:

Oh that is just TYPICAL of all you...people called Nibor, you're all the same

Nibor is just a backword Robin, and we are just overwhelmed with Reds and Robins on this forum.

As for the Irish, don't we all have an Irish relative somewhere in the closet, especially around St Paddy's day.

Nibor is just a backword Robin, and we are just overwhelmed with Reds and Robins on this forum.

As for the Irish, don't we all have an Irish relative somewhere in the closet, especially around St Paddy's day.

So are you saying that all Paddies are secretly gay? Racism and homophobia in the same post. :disapointed2se: And it's only 9.18!

nice to see racism isnt dead mate.....suppose i may be the only one with whose has a parent thats Irish on here?!!!! :disapointed2se:

you aren't. I'm part irish and don't find it offensive one bit. people with soft skin would do though.

It was Everton last season.

Christ, they'll all be up there soon although I did hear somepeople saying that Liverpool weren't producing many good youngsters these days and that things had gone downhill a bit since they brought through Carragher & Gerrard.

Don't worry. we'll hold onto him until he's really good and playing well before we sell him to a far bigger club like Wigan or Reading.

There is only one day that I celebrate and that is St Georges day.

:englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

It was Everton last season.

Christ, they'll all be up there soon although I did hear somepeople saying that Liverpool weren't producing many good youngsters these days and that things had gone downhill a bit since they brought through Carragher & Gerrard.

Don't worry. we'll hold onto him until he's really good and playing well before we sell him to a far bigger club like Wigan or Reading.

FYI Liverpool's Academy is in turmoil. I doubt he will be going there.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/6303863.stm

Also,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/6304157.stm

Makes our set-up look positively rosey.

Well done BCFC.

Archived