IGNORED

Lansdownes 'Arm'

kingswood red

This was the time we should be starting to get it together and set the pace, yes we have had a good run but that included cup games and too many draws. One would have assumed Johnson had identified the deficiencies in the team and during the January window sorted it (remember Lansdownes list 'as long as your arm') one would also assume that potential targets would have been sounded out at the beginning of Jan ( or better still in Dec) so we wouldn't have been 'Czech Mated' right at the end of the window with no time to pursue any others on the 'ARM'

My beef is we didn't need a right back or a right winger, our deficiencies lie on the left and GLARINGLY at the front, we really need to replace Brooker now unfortunately!

After watching City for overy 40yrs I can't recall any worse free kick or throw in routines, the two man corner kick is ok now and again, but hasn't produced anything so why keep on doing it?

One last rant, the whole Sky thing last night was geared for S****horpe, completely biased reporting, commentary and analysis (one WAS a penalty and ours WASN'T yet they looked the same to me!)

Thats it, off for me porridge now. There's always the next game, supporting City has never been easy but when you're hooked you're hooked!

Archived