IGNORED

any player in our league

You Know I Am Right

all this debate about sharp has got me thinking, if you could have any player in this division sign for city who would it be?

i have to say for me it would be billy sharp (although tyson was a close second)

A 100% fit Steve Brooker.

Kris Commons, quality left winger!.......not many of them around!

Tyson........no ta!

Not Grant Holt then :tongue:

Commons can be deadly when he feels like it - Usually when the TV cameras are there! Had he been fit for the Chelsea game, he'd probably had the game of his life. He is also very injury prone so if you wanted to swap Showunmi for him, I'll have a word with Colin if you like?

jess is that really a picture of you? and if so are you coming to ashton gate on the 31st march :innocent06:

Ist off I'm a Forest fan, so no, won't be going down the Gate to watch your lot.

2nd I would need major surgery to look anything like that as "Jess" was a nickname for me in the army (as in Jesse James)

Kris Commons, quality left winger!.......not many of them around!

Tyson........no ta!

Commons, you can definately have him. Will have 1, maybe 2, good games. Then 2 or 3 mediocre games, 4 or 5 shit ball greedy games, and then injured for 2/3 months. He does have talent but will not go much further unless his fitness improves and he starts to realise it is a team game and not just all about himself

if youre a forest fan ,why wont you be there on the 31st march :whistle2:

Missed the significance of the date. Will be very hard to get tickets as I am no longer a season ticket holder at Forest.

Plus it's bloody hard to find a babysitter to come round for about 7.30 in the morning

Archived