IGNORED

John Hartson

Desso

WBA have stated that they will allow John Hartson to go out on loan until the end of the season. The continuous injury problems to SB has left us without a strong target man, and he would be just what we need.

With the extra money coming into the club at the moment, I wonder if an enquiry might be in order.

12 weeks at say 10k = £120,000. Cheap if it gets us up.

WBA have stated that they will allow John Hartson to go out on loan until the end of the season. The continuous injury problems to SB has left us without a strong target man, and he would be just what we need.

With the extra money coming into the club at the moment, I wonder if an enquiry might be in order.

Or there's that fella at Yeovil, he has a proven pedigree... :whistle2:

• SC&T Board Members

Excellent shout, Grumpy Old Man. Just what we need - a big, old-fashioned lump of a target man ... doesn't matter at this level if he's as slow as a cart horse... plenty of others to run around about him.

Wages? Let's make it interesting: 12 weeks @ £5k, plus £100k promotion bonus ... = £60k if we don't go up (and a salary within our pay structure - or so we're led to believe - for an ex-Premiership striker) or £160k if we do ... and promotion has to be worth that and more!

If he goes anywhere in our division, it'll be Swansea, he has already stated that he would like to play for his boyhood club.

Sounds like someone else we all know :noexpression:

Well this Andrews Chap certainly aint the answer so could be worth looking into i guess. He could prove to be good cover for Brooks.

Well this Andrews Chap certainly aint the answer so could be worth looking into i guess. He could prove to be good cover for Brooks.

Well this Andrews chap is currently one goal away from equalling your beloved's season total so do us all a favour and until Brooker manages to get his arse off the sick bed and into the first team and play well for a number of games pipe down about how the sun shines out of it.

Well this Andrews chap is currently one goal away from equalling your beloved's season total so do us all a favour and until Brooker manages to get his arse off the sick bed and into the first team and play well for a number of games pipe down about how the sun shines out of it.

Rather strong for a much respected poster like you Nibor !

Andrews is average, so far Wilson is average / poor, Betsy is good third division, JMW is learning, we aint scoring goals and didn't do much very useful in the window !

Brooker is a sick note, agreed but better than what we are playing. PJ I have never admired but he could hardly do worse.

As I posted three months ago - and got lambasted as always - goals win matches and cups and leagues and promotion - we aint got a 20 goal a season in sight - play offs beckon - again.

You can blame many for that but not me or the other ST holders or the other fans - no left winger, no fit 20 goals a season man - who would you look at if we miss out ?

Rather strong for a much respected poster like you Nibor !

Bored of reading the same "Brooker is the best player in the world and saves sick puppies" crap in every thread.

Andrews is average, so far Wilson is average / poor, Betsy is good third division, JMW is learning, we aint scoring goals and didn't do much very useful in the window !

Bit early to judge any of Andrews, Betsy or Wilson in my opinion. Two out of the three have only started out of position and the other has only started once in the league.

I agree that we failed to address the two main areas of concern in the window, and it's a problem. Brooker might well be the difference between promotion and failure but until he plays a few games without having another ingrown eyelash or whatever it is keeping him out there's no point discussing him.

Bored of reading the same "Brooker is the best player in the world and saves sick puppies" crap in every thread.

Bit early to judge any of Andrews, Betsy or Wilson in my opinion. Two out of the three have only started out of position and the other has only started once in the league.

I agree that we failed to address the two main areas of concern in the window, and it's a problem. Brooker might well be the difference between promotion and failure but until he plays a few games without having another ingrown eyelash or whatever it is keeping him out there's no point discussing him.

OK - fair enough !

totally agree, Brookers fitness is a utter joke, can't imagine he will be here next season, if we bring in a new striker for next season which is hopefully, I'd imagine of the current strikers at the club, Benyon and Brooker will be out the door, problem is finding a club to take him on with his injury record and baggage

totally agree, Brookers fitness is a utter joke, can't imagine he will be here next season, if we bring in a new striker for next season which is hopefully, I'd imagine of the current strikers at the club, Benyon and Brooker will be out the door, problem is finding a club to take him on with his injury record and baggage

ha I read that quickly and thought you said baldness

Archived