IGNORED

boro

red richards

Still only sold 753 according to the main site.

This is probably very rich coming from someone who will be sat in the pub watching the game on Sky, but isn't this a little bit disappointing? Some people may wait to buy their tickets on Saturday, but I doubt we'll even sell 1000. I thought we could have taken at least 1,500/2,000 up to show Boro what we're all about.

Still only sold 753 according to the main site.

This is probably very rich coming from someone who will be sat in the pub watching the game on Sky, but isn't this a little bit disappointing?

Yes that is a bit rich!

I watched City on Sky on Monday and frankly it didnt feel like I was watching City, I ended up wishing I was there, even though the pitch, the game and the performance were all sh!te!. Cant beat being at the game. Which reminds me - we have a coach going up we're trying to fill, will be a cracking day out, you could make it 754...

just spoke to a nice lady at the boro ticket office,and she said although they prefer prebooking there will be tickets available at the away ticket office at the riverside stadium from 6.30 pm,also i just checked long range weather forecast for Bristol and Newcastle and its all looking good,so lets have a good result tomorrow and get up there.btw does anyone know if you are allowed to take blackthorn on board in your hand luggage :sweatingbullets::w00t:

Archived