IGNORED

Basso Injury

cityboy1965

Does anyone if Basso's injury from last night will keep him out for Saturday, no one seems to have mentioned the challenge, which I thought was terrible.

He'll be alright, he needs to shake hands with (ignore.......) his former understudy in a couple of weeks so that should give the incentive to be ok. I wonder what Steves reaction will be when Basso attempts to shake his hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I hope Basso is ok but we have a more than capable deputy in Chris Weale.

OH BASSO! OH BASSO!

when i was playing in goal i was always told if someone is running at you like last night then u lead 1st with your elbow so then u injure them (teach them a lesson)

Knee up, elbow out,head last, just to finish them off. Always punch a cross/corner that way you can put the knee in when you stabalise your jump, punch the player challenging for the ball if you cant quite reach the ball, you will rarely get penalised at sunday league level!

Does anyone if Basso's injury from last night will keep him out for Saturday, no one seems to have mentioned the challenge, which I thought was terrible.

According to his excellent indepth interview with Latham on cityworld, I think he's on the mend.

Difficult to know 100% as things still get lost in translation, ask Richard.

Interesting use of English language. Particularly liked 'I declare what I see in the future'

He also gives new insight into the goal but in doing so sets himself up, unintentionally, as the fall guy.

Long may he reign as City's No. 1

Archived