IGNORED

Murray Back

Guest citysnumber7

Guest citysnumber7

bristol city havnt looked like the side they use to be, everytime murray had the ball you had that sense of excitement, :Party27: you always knew he was going to do something with the ball, and when he got into the box you always had a feeling that he was going to score. now hes gone the fans havnt got any excitement and we don't know where the goals are going to be coming from. :sport5: the players we have signed with murrays transfer money havnt done much for the club, I'm not saying there not good, I'm just saying that they are not living up to murrays ability, :Confused13: i think we need murray back or atleast someone who is an out and out winger!!! :Costumed19:

Without trying to state the obvious there are a few flaws here

1) we don't have the money to buy murray

2) Why would reading want to sell him

3) we don't have the money to match his wages

4) why would scott give up the chance of playing d1 football??

Why are people finding it so hard to move on from Murray and look at different avenues and ways of going forward. Scott has gone.

Why are people finding it hard to leave the past in the past.

Guest citysnumber7

murray has said a while ago that he would liek to come back to bristol city because reading play a different style of play and he has not been receiving the ball, and we could of put in a loan offer for him, and just because ive mentioned murray doesnt mean I'm still stuck on him, and i did mention just getting an out and out winger didnt i now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Cheeky22:

I think Murray was quoted as saying that "one day" he would like to return. Also why would reading let him come o loan when he is in there first team ??

As for an out and out winger i tend to agree with you - hense my posting on loan signings.

don't mean to be pi55ie however do get annoyed everytime someone brings up the murray thing.

murray has said a while ago that he would liek to come back to bristol city because reading play a different style of play and he has not been receiving the ball

Now let me guess, where did you see that? The Evening Post by any chance? Most things in that paper are bollox, icluding that! (And if you didn't get it from there, I still don't believe it!)

I only believe stuff on the official website/any official things such as gatepost or programmes, because there is no way that the club would lie to its own fans (i hope :D )

Murray aint coming back, lets leave it at that

Let's just stick with Roberts on the right wing, he'll come good.

I don't think we were ever going to find another right winger to score 26 goals in a season, not even Beckham or Murray himself would manage that.

Archived