IGNORED

George Kinkladze

Cider red

Guest comeonyoureds

unfortunately i cant see him being attracted to city! perhaps if we were in div 1 then maybe have a chance. id welcome him as he a creative player with great ability!

What have we got to lose, Only a couple of quid out of the kitty. SIGN HIM ON :blink:  :clap:  :clap:
What kitty?? We have been running on losses for x amount of seasons, so in theory, there is no kitty.

Bolton apparently let him go as he was to similar to Jay Jay Okocha and it would be a waste of resources.

Guest DrFaustus
Bolton have decided not to give him a contract today. Should we try and sign him or are his wages to high? If we need to score more goals he's an attacking midfielder. We might as well give him a try.
During most of the Twerton days, I had the (dubious) pleasure of living in Manchester. Due to financial and other reasons, I couldn't watch Rovers much, so I used to go to Maine Road and watch the only team in Manchester. (Well, within the City boundaries as the other shower play in Stretford Borough). Kinkladze was an absolute genius then and a joy to watch. I'm sure he would still be so.

Blue Moon. :P

i hear were gong to make a bid for frank sinclair.... if he doesnt go down!
And from where have you heard this?

We didn't need him before all his troubles, we sure as hell don't need him after!!

Archived