IGNORED

Plea for ticket

Collis

how about **** off. how about waiting for me to find out how much hes wants for it before critising him! no he isnt a tout he just has a spare ticket

He isn't criticising your mate. If your mate is selling at face value then fair play. If he isn't then I agree that he's a dirty theiving tout/saghead.

how about **** off. how about waiting for me to find out how much hes wants for it before critising him! no he isnt a tout he just has a spare ticket

Why the abuse?

It's common decency to only charge face value for a spare ticket.

It's only rovers after all, sold both of my spare tickets for face value.

Why the abuse?

It's common decency to only charge face value for a spare ticket.

It's only rovers after all, sold both of my spare tickets for face value.

the abuse is because he is making my mate sound like a tout when he has done nothing like that before!

he probarly will sell it for face value if he still has it but i cant turn round and say that before i have spoken to him

the abuse is because he is making my mate sound like a tout when he has done nothing like that before!

he probarly will sell it for face value if he still has it but i cant turn round and say that before i have spoken to him

I'm not making him sound like anything sunshine. Its simple:

Face value - True city fan, making sure we all pay the same amount to watch the same game for the same team we all support. Everyone gets behind the lads and spur them onto victory.

Above fave value - Trying to make money out of another City fan who just wants to watch the game like the rest of us. Why should he pay more? Just because he couldnt make it down to the gate for whatever reason when they were on sale? Seems hardly fair to me. Therefore = thieving tout.

Face value - True city fan, making sure we all pay the same amount to watch the same game for the same team we all support. Everyone gets behind the lads and spur them onto victory.

Above fave value - Trying to make money out of another City fan who just wants to watch the game like the rest of us. Why should he pay more? Just because he couldnt make it down to the gate for whatever reason when they were on sale? Seems hardly fair to me. Therefore = thieving tout.

Commy

sorry if i over reacted bud, i just thought you made it sound like he was a tout not that if he does say a high price that he is.

I now have 3 tickets for the Dolman (Block G) spare, as a mate just got us East End tickets instead. They are 3 tickets next to each other at the back of the upper Dolman. All I want is face value for them (£45). Going to post a new topic on this, but thought I would bring it up here just incase.

PM me if interested. Could arange to meet at Hudds game possibly.

I now have 3 tickets for the Dolman (Block G) spare, as a mate just got us East End tickets instead. They are 3 tickets next to each other at the back of the upper Dolman. All I want is face value for them (£45). Going to post a new topic on this, but thought I would bring it up here just incase.

PM me if interested. Could arange to meet at Hudds game possibly.

Tickets sold now!

Archived