IGNORED

city meet the wurzels

i_am_red

Funny video worked first time for me also, nice touch by the club to show it for free. :clapping:

Bradley is definately a West country boy now! Not sure about Carey's dress sense ??? And congratulations to McAllister who sounds lovely too! :sun:

I was having trouble getting it up too but luckily my wife came at the last minute and gave me a hand.

She pointed out that if you want to watch and listen to the Wurzels, you have to go to the first article and then choose one of the options at the bottom (Hi-Res or Low-Res). If you want to listen to the Wurzels but don't want to watch them, then you just have to press the button which says "Watch Now"... (strange but true) on the home page.

Get the Wurzels in 4 the Gas game........

This should get all our fans fired up and create a bit of atmosphere down the Gate........

no please don't, crap totally naff, made me cringe when turning up for boro game, on MOTD, playing the bloody wurzels! making us al look and sound like country bumbkins, time to move on, and get up to date!

Shoot them at half time , now that would be entertainment!

no please don't, crap totally naff, made me cringe when turning up for boro game, on MOTD, playing the bloody wurzels! making us al look and sound like country bumbkins, time to move on, and get up to date!

Couldn't agree more. Although you can't help but see the funny side of the video. It's utterly cringeworthy, and the players looked as embarassed as the majority of us city fans are to have to keep enduring the laughing stock that is the 'Wurzels'

:grr:

Archived