IGNORED

Ooooooh DUCKY - A Brighton steward's dream.

Red Wardy

As some of our younger fans were thrown out at Oldham for merely smelling of Blackthorn and standing after a goal, what will become of those engaging in botty banter at Brighton?

Official FA directive banning homophobic chanting:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/6344033.stm

I'm sure some will applaud this as a long overdue step forward and some will see it as a further softening up of the traditional match day experience.

Discuss.......

Where is Orwell when you need him..

George Orwell's book '1984' lives on as a nightmare in the minds of freedom loving Englishmen like us football supporters. You could end the tyranny of our overtly royalist and 'politically correct' oppressors by voting into Parliament a real nightmare for yer average corrupt politician :innocent06: ......

fawkespg0.jpg

George Orwell's book '1984' lives on as a nightmare in the minds of freedom loving Englishmen like us football supporters. You could end the tyranny of our overtly royalist and 'politically correct' oppressors by voting into Parliament a real nightmare for yer average corrupt politician :innocent06: ......

fawkespg0.jpg

And with that, "God save the Queen" by the Sex Pistols comes shuffles it's way on to my itunes. Such timing.

And with that, "God save the Queen" by the Sex Pistols comes shuffles it's way on to my itunes. Such timing.

"God Save The Queen, Royalist Gestapo Police Regime"

......hey corrupt Gestapo blue belly - you can stick that speed trap gun up yer arse SIDEWAYS !!!!!! :innocent06: ........

2793341713.jpg

What a joke! :bonkers::ranting: They going to ban songs discriminatory against other teams next? I.e Build a bonfire? Football is about banter. And people arrested for it?! What happened to free speech and all that? :handbags:

Think you can guess what group I belong to!

Shut that door. Any new politically correct songs planned for the Brighton?

They are used to the gay chants now, to the point where they are disappointed if they DON'T get them.

You know what would REALLY wind them up ? I mean REALLY ? A few lusty choruses of the Palace anthem "Glad all Over" j

"You say that you love me

All of the time

You say that you need me

You'll always be mine

And I'm feeling .... glad all over yes i'm

Glad all over, baby I'm a ....

Glad all over, so glad you're mine"

You know it makes sense.

They are used to the gay chants now, to the point where they are disappointed if they DON'T get them.

You know what would REALLY wind them up ? I mean REALLY ? A few lusty choruses of the Palace anthem "Glad all Over" j

All of the time

You say that you need me

You'll always be mine

You know it makes sense.

Bit of Lola by the Kinks wouldn't go amiss.

Bit of Lola by the Kinks wouldn't go amiss.

Lola! Ewww, that's a girls name.

Brighton is the only place where you cant say "they don't like it up em" for fear of being chucked out.

Seriously though, dig the dirt on anyone who makes analty boy of themselves at the match tomorrow, take them to the rear and pound it in to them that we don't need people to make an arse out of our club. Grow up children! :bruce_h4h:

Lola! Ewww, that's a girls name.

Brighton is the only place where you cant say "they don't like it up em" for fear of being chucked out.

Seriously though, dig the dirt on anyone who makes analty boy of themselves at the match tomorrow, take them to the rear and pound it in to them that we don't need people to make an arse out of our club. Grow up children! :bruce_h4h:

Agreed. I think the only way to deal with the issue is by constantly pounding balls into their box. Keep them quiet that way.

All of the time

You say that you need me

You'll always be mine

You know it makes sense.

You could change the word glad for gay, but you may get ejaculated, whoops, I mean ejected :hug:

Archived