IGNORED

Must Win Game

brizzlenick

Todays game against Huddersfield is a must win game if we want to be considered one of the favourites to go to the championship.

Suggestions for todays starting line up?

The performance doesn't sound too convincing so far. Maybe it needs a GJ rocket halftime. However, I have my doubts about City's ability to come through when it matters. No promotion this year.

Obviously i'm not at the game, but from what i've been told it's time to take off Johnson. Problem being, there's no Noble on the bench.

A ploy from Johnson Snr to say there were no attack minded players on the bench to replace his son, perhaps?

Ps: let this be an omen for Johnson Jnr to go and make a difference in the 2nd half.

COME ON CITY!

4:00

Handball by Adriano Basso (Bristol City). Adriano Basso (Bristol City) dismissed for professional foul. Bristol City substitution: Jamie McAllister replaced by Chris Weale (tactical). Free kick drilled left-footed by Andy Taylor (Huddersfield) from right channel (25 yards), blocked by Jamie McCombe (Bristol City).

:blink:

Maccy replaced by weale? How the **** does that work out..
Cos otherwise we wouldn't have a player in goal, I would rather have a trained GK in goal than a outfield player in goal.

Archived