IGNORED

Jevo is back

WesM

He,s awful, but Mr J brought him in.... :help:

I hate critisizing pro footballers as it is the job that I would have killed for, however I just can not see what Jevons brings to the team.

1/ He is completely gutless

2/ He does not get in goal scoring positions enough

3/ He does not make defenders work hard enough

4/ He is out of the game for long periods

He did have a few good touches early on today but generally he was anonymous, a forward needs to threaten the goal more and he certainly does not.

Brooker is without doubt the best player at the club and when he is not in the team we struggle, simple as that

Jevons is a light-weight, we missed Brooker so badly today.

Also, it is clear that the showman Showumni is a much better player when Brooker is there to take the the knocks for him.

If we cannot get Brooker fit, then we have not used the transfer window very well. We have signed players that we simply do not need. Murray is now pushed out of position and Wilson and Andrews cannot get in the starting line-up.

What has happened to Jennison, he gives us a much better balance on the left. If not in the starting 11, we need him on the bench especially at home, today was a prime example where we created nothing down the left. He may have made a difference.

I wonder if the squad has been unsettled with the 3 outfield signings. All we needed was a goalscoring c.forward. One of the Crewe lads would have done the job or even Leon Best.

Yes Red Badger, it was as bad as it sounded on the radio.

Archived