IGNORED

City 1 - 1 Huddersfield

Jay

Despite all the abuse at individuals, it is just a dip on form that every side suffers at some point, and I suspect that the Cup games are a major distraction. We now have 5 consecutive midweek games, lets just hope we don't drop too many points during this run.

And let's hope that we can keep the key players fit and free from suspension-that'll be the key.

An excellent report. If anyone wants to know how to criticise without moaning, this is a great example.

Thanks.

The point you make is absolutely key and, IMHO is something that GJ needs to understand, as I'm afraid he sees contrary opinion as undermining what he is doing and those with contrary views as "fifth columnists".We all want to see City win week in, week out.We all understand that won't happen, especially those of us who've supported City for 40 years plus :)

There is nothing wrong with constructive criticism or having an alterntive view.

OK, there are ways to express it and, as yesterday showed, ways not to.We all get caught up in the passion and say and do things in the heat of the moment that we shouldn't.That same passion is what makes us spend hundreds or pounds every year, following BCFC around the country.Anyone that watched City at Oldham wouldn't have believed it was the same team over the last two home games and GJ needs to show us that he can hold his nerve, make the changes needed and motivate the players to return to their performance level at Boundary Pk.

The huge frustration for me and the thing that makes me pull my hair out is the fact that WE CAN DO IT-I'VE SEEN IT.The fact that we haven't over the last three games or for any extended period this season, is what needs to be addressed.

Like was said on another post under Red un we havent turned teams over at the gate this season apart from the 3-1 win against Chesterfield. This should be addressed as we have a very hard month in APril playing Forest Swansea and Yeovil. We need to start showing that we are worthy of getting out of this league and have the mental belief too. I'm yet to be convinced that we can get out of this league automatically from what Ive seen at the gate and the few matches Ive been away to this season.

BB, you ask the question 'who would you rather have, Wayner and Betsy or Yeovils Best and The Great Whoneedsim'? For me, Ive seen Wayner only twice but he does'nt look the ticket at the mo'. Best's record prior to Yeovil was probably worse than Wayners so without the highly valued commodity of hindsight most people would have taken Wayner. Betsey looks to me, after only seeing him three times, to be a good signing. As for the other bloke, who needs him?

BB, you ask the question 'who would you rather have, Wayner and Betsy or Yeovils Best and The Great Whoneedsim'? For me, Ive seen Wayner only twice but he does'nt look the ticket at the mo'. Best's record prior to Yeovil was probably worse than Wayners so without the highly valued commodity of hindsight most people would have taken Wayner. Betsey looks to me, after only seeing him three times, to be a good signing. As for the other bloke, who needs him?

I'd rather have Betsy and Best so its one a piece there. Best has always looked a good prospect and he is finally starting to show it, albeit in the lowest standard he's played at.

I'd rather have Betsy and Best so its one a piece there. Best has always looked a good prospect and he is finally starting to show it, albeit in the lowest standard he's played at.

Quite right and that standard is just above us, at the moment.

I can understand building for the future but that can't be at the detriment of today.We need a team that can exit this division before we start thinking about who can play in the Championship IF we get there.

The truth is, we won't actually know until we get there-Look at Colchester!

Just managed to get the Ext Highlights to play at the third attempt :disapointed2se:

It really was a point gained as opposed to two lost and some of our defending in the second half was worst than I thought.Taylor Fletcher ran though our defence without one half decent attempt to tackle him for his goal and Weale almost had more to do in the time he was on than their GK did all match :disapointed2se:

For some reason our defence, which without doubt has got us as high in the table as we are, has started to look dodgy at times and our star performers at the half way point in Carey, McAllister & McCombe have really started to turn in some very average performances over the last three games.

Just managed to get the Ext Highlights to play at the third attempt :disapointed2se:

Weale almost had more to do in the time he was on than their GK did all match :disapointed2se:

Hardly surprising as we were chasing the game and had one less player than Hudds.

For some reason our defence, which without doubt has got us as high in the table as we are, has started to look dodgy at times and our star performers at the half way point in Carey, McAllister & McCombe have really started to turn in some very average performances over the last three games.

Archived