IGNORED

Dw's Team V Oldham

Bristol Boy

According to Brian Talbot, Oldham haven't got any pace throughout the team.

So, as we need to win, it's not the time for JB to make his "long awaited comeback"

I think MH will play and TD won't.

TD will also struggle for Tranmere and that's where JB may come into the side.

Because Hills a good defender, DW will gamble with Freezer on the left but populate the bench with Fortune,Bell and possibly Woodman as replacements.

I'd play Miller in place of LP but DW won't........I think.

Oldham 4-4-2

........................................Phillips................................................................

Carey.......................Coles........................Butler...........................Hill............

Roberts.....................Wilkshire....................Tinnion.......................Goodfellow....

................................Peacock.....................Lita...........................................

Subs

Miller

Fortune

Bell

Woodman

Burnell

Barring injuries or mega performances, such as a Goodfellow hat trick etc, DW will change it

Tranmere 4-4-2

.............................................Phillips............................................................

Carey.........................Coles........................Butler..............................Hill........

Roberts.........................Burnell.....................Wilkshire.........................Tinnion....

.....................................Peacock..................Miller..........................................

Subs

Lita

Fortune

Bell

Goodfellow

Woodman or M Brown

Let's see but I don't think I'll be far wrong :blink:

I reckon youre right on the oldham line-up

I think he might try Bell on the left wing and keep tinman in the middle for tranmere rather than risk burnell.

At this stage we dont want to go making too many changes.

He could also drop CR and play LW wide.

Even CR could go up front if he does well against Oldham and Lita doesn't.

Archived