IGNORED

Name the stikers Johnson missed!

city1uk

Getting fed up with all this knocking of Johnson because he didn't get the right quality strikers in.

a) Do you know how many he was trying for? Could have been five or six.

b) In both Holt and Pospisil's cases the fee was agreed but the player didn't want to come

c) If the strikers are any good the clubs will want to keep them

d) If they are out of contract end of season, the club will usually let them go, but why would a Championship or Premier striker want to drop to League 1?

e) Who are the lower league strikers we would have gone for? Hayter is now signed up.

Over to you.

Name these strikers that Johnson has missed that you are confident would join us.

Getting fed up with all this knocking of Johnson because he didn't get the right quality strikers in.

b) In both Holt and Pospisil's cases the fee was agreed but the player didn't want to come

d) If they are out of contract end of season, the club will usually let them go, but why would a Championship or Premier striker want to drop to League 1?

e) Who are the lower league strikers we would have gone for? Hayter is now signed up.

Over to you.

Name these strikers that Johnson has missed that you are confident would join us.

eric cantona

What an idiotic post..

How about any striker in League 2 (bar Izale Mcleod)?

How about any striker in the conferance? Some guy for Rushden looks awsome right now..

How about anyone abroad a la Kevin Doyle? Shane Long?

Theres a million options, if he wanted a decent striker he would have one buy now.

What an idiotic post..

How about any striker in League 2 (bar Izale Mcleod)?

How about any striker in the conferance? Some guy for Rushden looks awsome right now..

How about anyone abroad a la Kevin Doyle? Shane Long?

Theres a million options, if he wanted a decent striker he would have one buy now.

it wasn't a idiotic comment at all! Bloody Kids!

how about, perhaps the players in those league aren't good enough for a league 1 team pushing for promotion.

he brought in a striker........Wayne Andrews, Strong and Pacy......2 goals in his first 2 games

it wasn't a idiotic comment at all! Bloody Kids!

how about, perhaps the players in those league aren't good enough for a league 1 team pushing for promotion.

he brought in a striker........Wayne Andrews, Strong and Pacy......2 goals in his first 2 games

Give me strength...Andrews looks about as useful as a **** flavoured lollypop, to quote Rip Torn.

Strong and pacy possibly, but utterly useless as a striker no doubt.

Given what we've ended up with i'd be happy if we wasted £150k on some young kid giving it his all from the lower leagues.

Give me strength...Andrews looks about as useful as a cock flavoured lollypop, to quote Rip Torn.

Given what we've ended up with i'd be happy if we wasted £150k on some young kid giving it his all from the lower leagues.

How happy would you be if it was £150k of your own money? It's very easy to be happy to waste other people's money isn't it...

Give me strength...Andrews looks about as useful as a cock flavoured lollypop, to quote Rip Torn.

no doubt?......based on what?

considering he spent some time in the prem a few years back, last couple of season in the championship and has always been a regular scorer at this level his pedigree shows that he's not a bad player, before joining us though he's been out injured for a while so is also no doubt still aiming for full fitness.

good addition to the squad

And no doubt if we'd 'wasted' 150k on a young kid and he didn't start banging them in from the start you'd be saying...

"Why did we buy this kid when we've got Ewok, Jevons, Brooker & Williams"

If anything is as useful as a cock flavoured lollypop (which some chicks and gay guys might find quite useful by the way!) it's your post mate.

Over to you.

Quite rightly we are not privvy to which players the club are looking at with a view to signing, but we have to have confidence that they know what they are doing.We waited right to the end with baited breath (this forum was getting record hits) to see who we were bringing in, unfortunately not what we needed which was a left sided player and a striker, we didnt need a right-back or a right winger! Mr Lansdown was quoted as saying 'we have a list as long as your arm of players we are looking at' If we mean business and identified players we want then we should have gone all out to get them to get us out of this poxy division. This is what is so damn frustrating, to me it's the 'same old same old' that I have been getting for most of 40 yrs. Some younger supporters have yet to reach this level of frustration and I hope they never do. We are all becoming impatient in not getting what we, as loyal long term supporters, were promised and deserve.

Archived