IGNORED

Are We Going To Make It?

Guest exiledred

Guest exiledred
Not unless Wilson starts playing a striker who can score goals.

agreed- roberts??

who would be your starting two? Peacock needs dropping in my view

Do you want the short answer or the long answer?

Short answer - Yes.

Long answer :

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blink::clap::clap::cool::o:o

Not confident at the moment, we need a big win to get us believing again.

The thing is, when we take our seats against QPR, Plymouth, even Oldham do we really believe we're going to be celebrating 90 minutes later or are we just half expecting it to all go wrong again.

Despite the noise we make during the game, i reckon in our heart of hearts for many of us its the second.

Too many of us have been disappointed too many times to really BELIEVE City are going to do it this time. :blink:

ok, but how will we achive it? team change?

By continuing the excellent form we have shown over the past three months. We have the best squad in the division, with 20-odd decent players who want to play for the club, we have a team the bulk of which has played together for two / three seaons now. We have decent cover in just about every position, and an excellent team spirit. We have the best defensive record in the country and a habit of nicking one-nil wins even when not playing well. We have been in this position before whereas Plymouth, Swindon, Brighton, Hartlepool, Vale, ect have not. The only club with recent experience of the promotion run-in is QPR, and they are definitely stuttering with Shittu out and the other chap potentially out too (name escapes me, sorry). And they still have to come to the Gate. We have the East End as our secret weapon, and believe me, viewing them from the Atyeo, the effect of a few hundred nutters singing their hearts out goes right round the ground.

There is no need to panic. Nothing can go wrong now.

:blink::clap::clap::cool::o

Guest exiledred
Too many of us have been disappointed too many times to really BELIEVE City are going to do it this time

thats true- i want it so much this year but we do need a decent result (not just a 1-0 s####e) to give me more confidence

Guest exiledred
There is no need to panic. Nothing can go wrong now.

that's very naive. i'm not panicing at all but it could very easily go either way. we have games against brighton, plymoith, qpr, swindon and luton all in a month. A lot could go wrong!!! but hoepfully it won't, we have a habit of raising our game against the better teams so hopefully this will see us through

Guest exiledred
Yes, with a striker in to take the pressure of

a must in my view, we have decent defence and midfield but need a goal scorer like the goat- i moaned about him being lazy but we could do with someone like him now!!!

Archived