IGNORED

Woodgate Out

Collis

A massive boost for us IMO.

He has been the pivotal man in Boro's defence this season. He was also one of the only players in the Boro team with real height so I expect ES to be a real asset tomorrow night.

We need to go at them and attack from the word go. A clean sheet early on is crucial as Boro are likely to become frustrated if we can can hold them and their fans will get restless.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/fa_cup/6349593.stm

A massive boost for us IMO.

He has been the pivotal man in Boro's defence this season. He was also one of the only players in the Boro team with real height so I expect ES to be a real asset tomorrow night.

We need to go at them and attack from the word go. A clean sheet early on is crucial as Boro are likely to become frustrated if we can can hold them and their fans will get restless.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/fa_cup/6349593.stm

But the downside is Viduka is fit

But the downside is Viduka is fit

So they will have two fatties up front as oppose to one. :sleeping:

Viduka has not been in form for a while. I was disappointed in his performance against Arsenal, just hope he doesn't turn things round against us.

So they will have two fatties up front as oppose to one. :sleeping:

Viduka has not been in form for a while. I was disappointed in his performance against Arsenal, just hope he doesn't turn things round against us.

Kind of agree without a doubt on his day he is one of the best around but he looks disinterested too often, i am hoping that playing bristol city won't interest him very much!

Never mind Woodgate or Viduka, anyone spotted the ref? Phil Dowd !!

if it goes to pens he'll probably disallow them all after his display at the Emirates !!

Phil Dowd was awful yesterday, i was sat in the wigan fans so could get into the emirates, that is a fantastic stadium and the noise when arsenal went in front immense shame its £4 a pie and no steak and kidney ones. back to Dowd it looked a clear penalty that he turned down as it was up that end. He was rather poor and very card happy i think arsenal had 5 booked and wigan 2 or 3 it wasnt really that dirty a game except fitz halls tackle and time wasting by both keepers, and can see why Jewell was having a go at him after the game.

woody is 50/50 with a tight hamstring.Fitness test Tuesday lunchtime.

Same as Arca.

Probably be Xavier and mad dog Pogatez in the centre. Or Riggot if fit again.

Huth out until next month with a broken foot.

Wouldn't have a problem with Xavier playing, he was truly shocking against arsenal, and a terrible game. Wasn't that great against us, either.

Phil Dowd was awful yesterday, i was sat in the wigan fans so could get into the emirates, that is a fantastic stadium and the noise when arsenal went in front immense shame its £4 a pie and no steak and kidney ones. back to Dowd it looked a clear penalty that he turned down as it was up that end. He was rather poor and very card happy i think arsenal had 5 booked and wigan 2 or 3 it wasnt really that dirty a game except fitz halls tackle and time wasting by both keepers, and can see why Jewell was having a go at him after the game.

I heard the Emirates has similarities to a morgue.

I heard the Emirates has similarities to a morgue.

Now and again you could hear a pin drop, it was a library but the wigan fans didnt help they didnt really do much to create an atmosphere in there as only sang 2 songs you are my sunshine and something else that was all teh songs they had all game basically, but when they got there winner was the loudest noise i've heard in a football gorund, just comming from all around

Archived