IGNORED

Why don't the Evening Post ...

RedUn

... and, instead of using Saturday's incident as a stick to beat City and its players with, launch a campaign to identify the culprit?

There was only one person to blame for what happened and if that's an indication of his temper then everyone (not just Bristol City players!) will be a lot safer if he's taken out of circulation for while!

Incidentally, I shall be taking advantage of the Contact a Journalist facility to make this suggestion to someone I know on the staff.

If anyone wishes to follow suit, I suggest they make their point in calm and measured language.

• Admin

I like the way the stewards are now blaming the fans for the problems Saturday !

How can a fan attempt an attack on one of OUR team then walk most of the length of the pitch WITHOUT ONE STEWARD getting near him ABSOLUTLEY PATHETIC !!!

Only two got near the fan, One came from the Atyeo the other looked like he came straight from the burger van... They are a DISGRACE !!!

An example LAST TWO GAMES a guy has chain smoked infront of a steward by a gate in E block Atyeo, and never flinched ! Personally could not care if he smoked or not, but if they have a job to do DO IT !!!

Incidentally, I shall be taking advantage of the Contact a Journalist facility to make this suggestion to someone I know on the staff.

If anyone wishes to follow suit, I suggest they make their point in calm and measured language.

Thanks for the link RedUn, I've narrowed down my own personal choice of who to contact to the 3 lovely young lady journalists below. :innocent06: .......

Barker.jpg

kirsty.jpg

hale.jpg

I wouldnt bother Gobbers, i bet theyre all Sag Heads

:help: Help Browner_11, you being the Red Goblin Xmas quiz champion - with more understanding of how my mind works than anyone else on this forum - which one do I choose to write to? :tongue: Surely they can't all be tainted by the Evening Post's scum dog Gashead editor in chief.

:help: Help Browner_11, you being the Red Goblin Xmas quiz champion - with more understanding of how my mind works than anyone else on this forum - which one do I choose to write to? :tongue: Surely they can't all be tainted by the Evening Post's scum dog Gashead editor in chief.

A process of "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe" has led to the selection of candidate number one.

Enjoy!

A process of "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe" has led to the selection of candidate number one.

Enjoy!

Good job you didn't recommend No. 2 below as she's been positively identified as Gas by 'slartibartfast'....

Kirsty Pugh

Bristol Evening Post Reporter......

kirsty.jpg

Tel: 0117 9343401

Email: k.pugh@bepp.co.uk

Archived