IGNORED

Seats

Jamie

Got my tickets in the post today, I knew I was in the Atyeo, Block C but was wondering if any one could help me with the rest? Its Row A so is that very near the bottom, close to the bottom any help would be much apprectiated. Also if any one would happen to know is seat 26 close to the tunnel if Row A is low down? Once again cheers for any info :)

Guest mesa boogie
I'm in C block, its a block over from the tunnel, its the block in front of the disabled covered section nearest the Williams stand.

Row A is at the front yes.

Dolly, you not coming in the East End Micra Wedlock Stand to sit with the unclean?

Dolly, you not coming in the East End Micra Wedlock Stand to sit with the unclean?

I am sure I will be round there at some point in the evening, due to events we have going on that evening with the Trust. I wont be sat there for the game no, but will probably be moving to the EE for the Brentford game, having never sat there for a game before.

Guest mesa boogie
I am sure I will be round there at some point in the evening, due to events we have going on that evening with the Trust. I wont be sat there for the game no, but will probably be moving to the EE for the Brentford game, having never sat there for a game before.

I sat on the floor there as a wee lad in 96, fond memories.

Got my tickets in the post today, I knew I was in the Atyeo, Block C but was wondering if any one could help me with the rest? Its Row A so is that very near the bottom, close to the bottom any help would be much apprectiated. Also if any one would happen to know is seat 26 close to the tunnel if Row A is low down? Once again cheers for any info :)

Block C, Row A is right behind the disabled section. I think you'll find this is a restricted viewing area.

Does it say anything on the ticket?

I've seen lots of people complain about this row of seats.....on Boxing Day against Bournemouth some people had young kids in there and after complaining like mad were moved to the 'empty family' section in the corner of the Atyeo/Williams stands.

Archived