IGNORED

Tomorrow

Guest exiledred

Guest exiledred

Is basically our last game against opposition in the lower half of the league (excpet tranny and blackpool)- the real test starts next saturday- are we up to it?

If we fail to win tomorrow then I don't think all is lost. We do have QPR and Plymuff at home and Swindle away so it will still effectively be in our hands, although the Swindle game will be very tough as it is away and they are on form. However, I do expect a win tomorrow as the rest of you but Oldham will come and s#### like Rushden so we have to be patient and get behind the lads.

Lets not forget the fact we also have Port Vale away. Not easy as they are there or there abouts s####ping for the play off places. If we draw or lose there then the games against QPR and Plymuff become very very important, if they're not already.

If we get draws against QPR and Plymuff then maybe we are looking at play offs but until these games have passed then we wait and see.

MM

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

Lets take it a game at a time. But these next 3 games will determine wether the qpr, plymouth, swindon & brighton games will mean anything. The Brighton game is still a big game in my view! But i can't wait!!

Archived