IGNORED

Boro' v City - match thread

RedLionLad

A player called Johnson determined the outcome of our cup-tie today.

Gary?...no. Lee?...no.....both bottled it when they were needed the most.

Johnson lost us that game tonight with his negative tactics after we have dominated the game.

Considering his precious son takes every free-kick how come he never took a penalty?

All you Johnson lovers answer that.

He never had the bottle to put his son under the spotlight on live tv where he might fail,and his son never had the bottle to argue.

But you watch...next game away from the spotlight....watch who takes the next free-kick near the opposition goal.

You couldn't make it up.

Johnson lost us that game tonight with his negative tactics after we have dominated the game.

Considering his precious son takes every free-kick how come he never took a penalty?

He never had the bottle to put his son under the spotlight on live tv where he might fail,and his son never had the bottle to argue.

But you watch...next game away from the spotlight....watch who takes the next free-kick near the opposition goal.

You couldn't make it up.

Get a life mate, theyve all done BCFC proud! every single one of them!

You couldn't make it up.

No words can describe these pathetic comments :disapointed2se:

Your team have just put in one of there best efforts of the season and all you can manage is sh1t

You couldn't make it up.

come on mate, THAT was uncalled for, big time. Everyone of the cider reds worked their guts out tonight. give it a drink, its bang out of forkin order.

You couldn't make it up.

You seem to have something seriously against the Johnson despite the way the Johnson Snr has improved since he got here.

You couldn't make it up.

Considering how well LJ played tonight I don't really want to reply to you as your just not worth it for the simple fact your slating the team after a fantastic performance.

But I feel I have to, If that would have been LJ that took our final instead of Woodman and also missed then by now there would be various threads slating him. Maybe this helped GJ make his decision.

Does seem very odd that he didn't take one and at this moment in time that's the only logical reason I can think of.

You couldn't make it up.

Wow, thought these people got this out their systems sat. Hi Mike talk to us all again soon. Miss you...

You couldn't make it up.

I wish I could think of a better phrase, but you are a complete and utter moron.

You couldn't make it up.

I am a Middlesbrough supporter by birth and a Yeovil supporter by postcode.

Tonight, Bristol City took Middlesbrough to the brink of defeat. Boro are not a big spending Premiership club but City are 2 divisions below them and came so close to winning.

Probably a blessing in disguise for City. Surely the League is more important and the Paint Pot Cup more winnable.

Despite the Yeovil rejects, Lee Johnson was, IMHO, MOTM.

Well played and good luck.

:)

S

I am a Middlesbrough supporter by birth and a Yeovil supporter by postcode.

Tonight, Bristol City took Middlesbrough to the brink of defeat. Boro are not a big spending Premiership club but City are 2 divisions below them and came so close to winning.

Probably a blessing in disguise for City. Surely the League is more important and the Paint Pot Cup more winnable.

Despite the Yeovil rejects, Lee Johnson was, IMHO, MOTM.

Well played and good luck.

:)

S

Agree that Mini-me was outstanding tonight, as was McCombe and Keogh...Everyone did us proud tonight, but these three stood out for me.

GJ said before the match that they practised taking penalties and he then took out all of the "one step" takers. You can only assume that LJ was one of these. To suggest he - or anyone - let us down tonight is pure madness.

Be proud of your team guys. They've earnt it...and then some! :clapping::clapping:

You couldn't make it up.

Disgusting. I fully understand the severity of what I'm about to say, so; #### off and support the gas.

Disgusting. I fully understand the severity of what I'm about to say, so; #### off and support the gas.

:o That was severe....

I second the motion. T'was a braindead blinkered comment. I've not been LJ's biggest fan, but anyone watching tonight could see he was pulling the strings in midfield and played a pivotal role in most of our attacking moves tonight. He has shown time and again that he can change a game. Noble and LJ for the center of midfield on Saturday. Has to be.

Archived