IGNORED

Brooker

no_merde

I've held my tongue long enough on this now. We've got to lobby the club (either via the supporters trust or agm) to tell the truth about why Brooker is out.

Dolly and Maverick both seem to have the same source as I and I think it is unfair of certain factions to allow certain fans access to this information, and then force them to keep it private.

If Brooker was there tonight, we would have won, and I think the fans have a right to know the reason why we are still paying his wages, yet he is unavailable to play.

Enough is enough. CITY, TELL THE TRUTH. :angry:

I've held my tongue long enough on this now. We've got to lobby the club (either via the supporters trust or agm) to tell the truth about why Brooker is out.

Dolly and Maverick both seem to have the same source as I and I think it is unfair of certain factions to allow certain fans access to this information, and then force them to keep it private.

If Brooker was there tonight, we would have won, and I think the fans have a right to know the reason why we are still paying his wages, yet he is unavailable to play.

Enough is enough. CITY, TELL THE TRUTH. :angry:

Is this really the time for this?

The reason he wasn't there is because he is due to be playing for the reserves against Swindon tomorrow!

Isn't SB meant to be turning out for the reserves tomorrow at Swindon?

I would rather have a fit Brooker fit for Saturday than a not quite fit getting another knock tonight and then being out for another 3/4 league games. Having said that, I have to agree that the deafening silence about SB's fitness/availability is getting a little worrying as I his availability could be the differnece between automatic promotion and play offs.

Perhaps GJ's got a note from Steve's Mum asking for Steve to be excused showers and going out in the wet and cold, as he's a delicate child.

I don't think it's important to be fair on the fans by giving them information (and no I don't have any!)

The club should do whatever they feel will help Steve Brooker get back on the pitch and playing at 100% as soon as possible, that's more important than anyone being in the know.

Isn't SB meant to be turning out for the reserves tomorrow at Swindon?

I would rather have a fit Brooker fit for Saturday than a not quite fit getting another knock tonight and then being out for another 3/4 league games. Having said that, I have to agree that the deafening silence about SB's fitness/availability is getting a little worrying as I his availability could be the differnece between automatic promotion and play offs.

Perhaps GJ's got a note from Steve's Mum asking for Steve to be excused showers and going out in the wet and cold, as he's a delicate child.

i'd rather see a fit brooker hit a hat trick against the gas than see him play tonight in a cup we were never going to go on and win

but beating the gas and a nice day out in cardiff now thats where i want to see city and brooker do well.

What does that mean? Shall we schedule it as discussion for the 5th of May? :disapointed2se:

Don't be so pedantic. We've had a great effort from the lads tonight, everyone is buzzing (which on this forum is a minor miracle in itself) and we have posts come out about SB again. This has been exhausted to death. GJ said that he hoped Brooker will be in the reserve game tomorrow.

IF its been a case of something not injury related then whatever 'issues' have taken place obviously don't wish to be shared with us. Accept it.

More importantly, why do people always think that there is something suspicious going on. It may just be as it is - now that is a thought!!

Don't be so pedantic. We've had a great effort from the lads tonight, everyone is buzzing (which on this forum is a minor miracle in itself) and we have posts come out about SB again. This has been exhausted to death. GJ said that he hoped Brooker will be in the reserve game tomorrow.

IF its been a case of something not injury related then whatever 'issues' have taken place obviously don't wish to be shared with us. Accept it.

More importantly, why do people always think that there is something suspicious going on. It may just be as it is - now that is a thought!!

Beacuse this forum has never been one to let facts get in the way of conspiritorial speculation.

i'd rather see a fit brooker hit a hat trick against the gas than see him play tonight in a cup we were never going to go on and win

but beating the gas and a nice day out in cardiff now thats where i want to see city and brooker do well.

more important than the league and promotion?

I don't think it's important to be fair on the fans by giving them information (and no I don't have any!)

The club should do whatever they feel will help Steve Brooker get back on the pitch and playing at 100% as soon as possible, that's more important than anyone being in the know.

Pretty much spot on...(And I don't have any information either)

However

IF there is something more to Steve Brooker's inability to play football than just injury then I would only suspect there is an undefined personal issue.

IF this is in fact the case then that stays between the employee and the employer (that relationship has nothing to do with anybody outside the club)...Bristol City have a legal obligation to abide by certain responsibilities and thus we should probably mind our own business and hope the boy gets back on the pitch soon

Good Luck Steve

IF there is something more to Steve Brooker's inability to play football than just injury then I would only suspect there is an undefined personal issue.

IF this is in fact the case then that stays between the employee and the employer (that relationship has nothing to do with anybody outside the club)...Bristol City have a legal obligation to abide by certain responsibilities and thus we should probably mind our own business and hope the boy gets back on the pitch soon

Spot on, what's wrong with Brooks cannot be released into the public domain. He's injured/out/unfit/unavailable/whatever and we have to accept that and get on with it.

Glad to hear he played 45 mins yesterday. We need him back as a footballer. The other issue will hopefully sort itself out in time.

Spot on, what's wrong with Brooks cannot be released into the public domain. He's injured/out/unfit/unavailable/whatever and we have to accept that and get on with it.

Glad to hear he played 45 mins yesterday. We need him back as a footballer. The other issue will hopefully sort itself out in time.

Lets get him fit and hopfully he can come back fully fit for the most crucial part of the season, will be almost like having a new player!! Interesting he only played half the game yesterday, back on Saturday maybe?

Archived