IGNORED

For ######s sake everyone

BS3_RED

Ok, some people think one thing and other people think another, SO THE **** WHAT!

Come on people, the forum is about opinions. Some we will agree with, others wont.

So what if other people think different to you, that what football does, it creates opinions.

Now please, if some think Johnson is GOD ( i don't by the way) and others don't then can we please just eccept that we don't all think the same BUT we are all entitiled to our own individual view.

Ok, some people think one thing and other people think another, SO THE **** WHAT!

Come on people, the forum is about opinions. Some we will agree with, others we wont.

So what if other people think different to you, that what football does, it creates opinions.

Now please, if some think Johnson is GOD ( i don't by the way) and others do then can we please just eccept that we don't all think the same BUT we are all entitiled to our own individual view.

Do you really need to swear? err No!

Do you really need to swear? err No!

No i don't but the way that some people are being treated on this forum for JUST saying what they think is a joke and its it really getting on my nerves.

We all will think different but some people cant see that and think that we all must think the same then the problem lies with you, NOT the person who thinks differently.

No i don't but the way that some people are being treated on this forum for JUST saying what they think is a joke and its it really getting on my nerves.

We all will think different but some people cant see that and think that we all must think the same then the problem lies with you, NOT the person who thinks differently.

I do agree with you BS3 that people do seem to forget the fact that this is a forum and it should encourage debate - not just people stating what is right and what is wrong. I'd much rather have somebody pick points within arguements I make than people just being insulting - tis just rude otherwise.

For **** sake, how can anyone be on a downer tonight. Now is the time for waxing lyrical about our ridiculously massive ability. Anyway, by this point any self respecting Bristol City fan would have had far too much cider to be feeling any "negative vibes." Enjoy it man.

I was and then i came on here and saw some posters taking cheap shots at others.

Who cares tonight what other people think? That what i am getting at?

I am VERY PROUD and happy to be a City fan right now and loved every minute of tonight ( even losing the shootout) cos it was great to see us perform like we did.

Archived