IGNORED

What a squad we have got.

icamanicity

Please Please Please Gary, can you give Keogh a run of games now. He has never let us down and whilst i don`t want to start talking negative about players, i don`t think that Carey deserves to walk back into the team. I would also like to see Noble and Woodman/ Fontain given a look in now. If a player gets banned for 10 bookings then he has to wait for his chance.

On Saturday i would go for

..............Basso....

Orr..Keogh.............McCombe.............Woodman/ Fontain

Betsy...........Noble..Russell..Wilson

........Johnson........

......Shuwumni.............

Fontain/ Woodman

Murrey

Artus

Jevons

Carey is suspended so he won't be "walking back into the team".

We can't keep the same 11 because even if he's fit (which I doubt) McAllister is suspended for the next two.

Surely if you believe a player who gets in deserves to get a run, you shouldn't leave out Weale, should you?

Carey is suspended so he won't be "walking back into the team".

We can't keep the same 11 because even if he's fit (which I doubt) McAllister is suspended for the next two.

Surely if you believe a player who gets in deserves to get a run, you shouldn't leave out Weale, should you?

Obviously, you didn`t understand my reply. Yes i know that they are suspended, i meant that i hope that Carey, Mcalister and Basso don`t just walk back into the team after their ban as i believe the guys who have covered deserve a run

:doh:

Agreed we have an excellent squad, we had 8 players out last night, not many sides would have been able to cope with that. As for saturday i would go for-

............WEALE...........

ORR.......MCCOMBE........KEOGH.........FONTAINE

MURRAY....JOHNSON......RUSSELL......BETSY

..............NOBLE..........

............SHOWUMNI......

SUBS

THOMAS

WOODMAN

WILSON

JEVONS

ANDREWS

Obviously, you didn`t understand my reply. Yes i know that they are suspended, i meant that i hope that Carey, Mcalister and Basso don`t just walk back into the team after their ban as i believe the guys who have covered deserve a run

:doh:

Apologies, it was a late night followed by an early morning.

I was actually replying to Spud55 regarding the same 11, but agree with your point about those in possession of the shirt (Weale, Keogh, Noble) now being given their chance.

Archived