IGNORED

Forum Match On Saturday

city nut

Ive booked the pitch for saturday for 11am. (weather permitting!)

We have no use of changing rooms due to the hockey. So please do not use them when you arrive. Sorry about that.

The cost of the pitch is £40. We have £25 in the kitty so we only need £15 which is 70p per player.

We have no ref as my mate who did it last is going watch wolves lose. I tried to explain to him that Wolves were ###### and it was a wast of time/money watching them but he wouldnt have it.

So we need a ref and 2 linemans. Any volunteers for this important job?

Also the bloke who runs the club has been really good to us in letting us use the pitch as he wouldnt normally rent in out like he does with us. So please could some of us go back to the club house and have a few pints after the game :Party12:

Guest east_dundry_red
And do we have a keeper amongst them?  :D

I hope not.

I'm out to get my first goal for the forum team this weekend and I'm going to do it in style.

I cant see you having a problem getting a "rest of the forum" team together.

Guest east_dundry_red

Jason, in order to score you would have to move from your customary position on the right wing stood with your hands on hips.... :P

So if i score a goal not only will i be going mad but i can also shut u lot up! GREAT!

Guest east_dundry_red
EDR wont get a chance if ol' hillario does anything like the marking job he did last time..  :blink:

..wait a second.. why exactly did we have someone marking EDR?  :clap:

Your going to need 2 people marking me cause i'll be on fire! Well if i recover from me birthday anyway!

Archived