IGNORED

Bring Back Super Scot

Guest thetruecitytillidiefan

It is a well known fact thet since the departure of Scott Murray the motivation has dissapeared and i am not just talking about the fans. After a shopping spree in the summer that cost just under £650,000 we are still waiting to see the results of the money.

Isnt it time that Danny showed us the overall skill of the purchases taht saw us sell the reason for being in the promotion chase last season. Its time that we pulled our finger out and sold some players that are not performing and get some quality players such as Mark Robins or even try and get Scotty back.

I don't think you r a season ticket holder ru. Why don't u try waisting your time to go down to Ashton Gate and see Rubish football.

Guest number six

lets move on

scott has gone and will not be coming back, don't think robbins will make much difference at the moment

lets get a creative midfielder and fed the strikers we have got, without good service even if we had forlan and big ruud up front they couldnt get goals with the lack of creative stuff from our midfield at the moment

Guest dolminator

I can't see us getting Scotty back, untill we get promoted. He's been saying for too long that he wants to play at a higher level.

I do however believe the club needs a good shake-up

Starting with the following:

1) Lets get rid of all the so called "dead wood" (any city players not performing)

2) Tell Danny wilson to take ownership for his actions, instead of making every excuse posible for the way we lose games.

3) Get the board to make a bold dissision on where this club is going. If ists the first division then someone needs to take this club by the scruff of the neck.

Starting with Danny Wilson

Bristol is a massive city, shorley we should have a team higher than the second division.

:D

Archived